Whats your next goal(s)?

My next goal is to lose 3 lbs to take me to 52 lbs which is my halfway point and also "Club 20" (I weight at home so make up my own awards lol)

Next mini goal is to lose a further 4 lbs to get my 4 st sticky. Then a further 3 lbs to get under 200 lbs.

But I have just been yo-yoing for the past few weeks. 100% effort this week!

Good luck everyone :party0011:

Great thread! Here's mine:

Get 2.5 stone sticky - 6.5lbs to go
Get into the 15 stones - 7.5lbs to go

After those, it'll be my 3 stone shiny and then my interim target and lowest weight ever - 14 stone 10lbs!

xxxxxxxxxxx

I like this!

3 off for club 10
5 off for 2 stone award
8.5 off for new number on the front of the scales (15)!!

Sent from Laura's iPhone using MiniMins

To not gain... LOL. Seriously though to make it to the 27th April- then I'll have been at target and maintained for one month! :)

My mini target is 6lb off for my CLub 10 award and 7lb will be 1 1/2 sticky
Also at that point I should weigh less than my OH which will beat any sticker!!

Next mini target for me is my club 10 & 1.5 stone shiny, both only 2.5lb away :D

Just to feel good in my bikini by September :)

My next target is to lose a 1lb to get my 5 and a half stone award and to then get in the overweight category of the bmi 7.5lb to go. My main aim is to lose 8.5 stone by xmas 2011 :) (fingers crossed) x

lauratrev said:
My next target is to lose a 1lb to get my 5 and a half stone award

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

My goal is to get under 12 stone for my sons christening on May 15th, so 7lbs to go :). Fingers crossed!!

Last edited:
Need 3lbs off to make my stone award.

5.5lbs to get my 2stone.

Funky monkey said:
Next mini target for me is my club 10 & 1.5 stone shiny, both only 2.5lb away :D

Need a new mini goal - 2.5lb down this week so have my 1.5 stone & club 10 shiny! :D :D :D

Thinking next one is to see a 12 at the front of my weight - 8.5lb to go...

I need to get under 10 stone. When I get to 9st 13.5lbs I'll get my 2 stone award.

Then once I've done that, I've (only) got another 6.5 lbs to lose to get to target!!! :D

Back