Whats your next goal(s)?

My next goal is Club 10, which is a measly 1.5lbs away!! Then 2.5 stone, got 4.5lbs to lose to get that. Want to be in the next stone bracket by Feb - 10lbs to do that!

To stay in target range but right at the bottom end . Ultimate goal is to lose up to 13.5lb but in time I'm really happy where I am at the moment

Well I got my Club10 yesterday, so now my next goal is 2 1/2 stone - only 1lb to go! Then next is to be in the 18 stone bracket by February - 5.5lbs to go to do this and two weigh ins! I think it's doable! My next bigger target is to get into the Obese BMI category by the end of March. I've got to get to exactly 18 stone to do that - so just under 1 1/2 stone to go.

my next goal is to officially get into the teens...
I have been / am there un-officially but that's my "TBN" weight not my "WI" weight ..
( TBN = Totally Butt Nekid )..

Still my goal is to get to 2 st / club 10, as my weight losses have been small lately. Supersmall. Once I get that half pound off, my aim is to lose 2lb (or more) a week for a bit, try get to my next half stone quicker and catch me back up. Unsure how yet, but yeah, that's the aim

I want to loose 3.5 lb just so I can be under 15 and a half stone, but finding it really frustrating at the moment as the losses are teeny tiny :) so it's taking longer than planned!

Taken the plunge gonna reset my target a stone lighter than originally I'm 4.5 under so need to lose 9.5lb next goal will be 3lb to get me into the 10's and 7lb for my 7 stone award :) then 9.5 for my new target . Then I'll stop promise lol . Well maybe just 0.5 after so I get 100lb total loss :)

10lbs more for Valentine's challenge
12lbs for Club 10

1.5lb to my "century"
2.5lb to go from obese to overweight
6.5lb to my 7 1/2 stone award
7lb to get into the 14's

;)

At the moment my goal is to be 100% for a week. I know my losses have been good but I'm going to start going to the gym next week and as this will make me hold water, I want to shift as much fat as possible to compensate.

In the next few weeks I'd also love to lose 6lbs to get my 3 stone award. Looking to reach a 4 stone loss by the end of my next 12 week countdown which I bought yesterday but this could be very optimistic!

Mine is to loose another 6lb to reach my pre pregnancy weight and I want to do it before my son is born, hes due on the 16th march so iv 8 weeks to do it in

mine is to lose 1.5lb to get my 1.5 stone, and then another 1lb after that to get my club 10 and my 2st award by my daughters birthday mid March

1 more lb to finally get my 1st. I WILL do it next week.

4.5 to finally get my 2.5stone

Back