Whats your next goal(s)?

My target is:
To lose a total 4 stone by my weigh in on weds 25th April
and then
To lose a further 2 stone by 24th August (friends wedding)

Doing good so far, just gotta keep up the hard work :)

To start enjoying all the work I've put in and stop thinking I'm fat . Think this is my hardest goal to achieve !!

To start enjoying all the work I've put in and stop thinking I'm fat . Think this is my hardest goal to achieve !!

fuuuuuuuuu- i am totally hearing you on this!!!!

my next goal

to loose 2.5lbs to get my 4.5 stone award, i really wanted it last week, but had a totally unexpected, out of the blue, STS...so i want that 4.5 stone award asap!

Need 5lbs for my 10% making 20% in total hoping to have this by second week in march

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My next goal is to actually be 100% for a week, I fall off the wagon too easily, a meal out here, a glass of wine leading to more here... It does my head in....

My next goal will be to find some clothes that fit me.
I'm into 44/46 trousers now, but at 6 foot 4 it's hard to find ones that are long enough and that have a high enough waste band to go over the "apron".

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Next goal is my 6.5st award, only 1lb away so fingers crossed for Thursday

Wk 1= 2.5lb
Wk 2 = 1.5lb
Wk 3 = ??? This Thursday want 3lb for first half stone! Not sure I have been good enough though! ;)

I would like to lose 3lbs this week to get my first stone award on Thursday. Then to get down into the 14s before March.

Not sure I'm going to make 3lbs this week I must try not to be to hard on myself if i don't manage 3 this week.

xxx

Jadeyxx said:
I would like to lose 3lbs this week to get my first stone award on Thursday. Then to get down into the 14s before March.

Not sure I'm going to make 3lbs this week I must try not to be to hard on myself if i don't manage 3 this week.

xxx

Good luck were both hoping for a 3lb (I think its gonna be more like 1lb for me though) I also weigh Thursday so will let you know! ;)

2lbs off so I can get my 1 stone award. I had a bit of a wobbly weekend but I have worked my butt off all week so hooooooooooopefully come tomorrow it will be gone if not got nobody but meself to blame lol

tazp76 said:
How'd ya do ? I lost 4lb!!! :)

Well done!! That's fab! I bet your feeling great :D

I lost 1.5lbs knew I wouldn't get the 3 I wanted. Never Mind just work harder this week.

xxx

Back