Whats your next goal(s)?

Oooh love looking at everyones targets, hope you are all smashing them! I would like to get under 12 stone for my birthday in October. Very achievable, just need to get this butt in gear! :) xx

My first goal is to get to the weight I was when I started slimming world the first time which was 15st 6lbs.

My second goal is to get under 15 stone. 14 stone sounds so much lighter!

My main goal is to fit into a size pair of 14 jeans I used to fit in I used to love them. Although I dug them out the wardrobe the other day for a bit of thinspiration and don't like them as much as I used to. But boy will I feel good when I fit in them!

Natterjack88 said:
Hehe I think I'm stalking you loola!

Ok so my mini targets:
1. To get into the 13 stones (DONE!)
2. To get 1.5 stone sticker (0.5lbs to go)
3. To get Club 10 award (1.5lbs to go)
4. To get into Primark size 16 linen trousers (bit random! But about 7lbs to go I think)
5. To complete 30 day shred (Day 6/30 done)
6. To get to 13 stone by 13/09 (13lbs to go£

Will update after Thursday's weigh in- hopefully much closer to all targets!

Just updated after a lovely 4.5lb loss :)

I've achieved all my targets...

so I suppose my next "target" will be my diamond target members badge for 1 year at target...

only 52 more weeks to go.. :)

missy1978 said:
Well, both of these targets are now done :D

Next target - 2.5 stone award! I've decided that I want to get to 10 stone ultimately but that's a hell of a long way off so sticking with taking every half stone at a time and using them as mini targets. Oh and I love getting shiny stickers so even more motivation! ;)

2.5 stone award done :D

Next target - 3 stone award! Bring it on :D

I haven't set a final target yet but a mini target is to get my 2st award which means losing another 2.5lbs!

Loundy said:
I haven't set a final target yet but a mini target is to get my 2st award which means losing another 2.5lbs!

Oh and also I'd like to see a 10 on the scales which means I need to lose 2 lbs :)

sl1nkyminny said:
well got my 2.5 stone sticker on thursday :flirt2:

my last target is my actual target

12 stone - 9.5lbs to go by august 30th!!!!! i can do this!

8lbs to target!!!

peacelily said:
Yes you can! That's fab I can't wait to be where you are.

Thank you so much!!! I'm trying soo hard! Had the news that my C is leaning at the end of the month so I would love to be at target by then! It just wouldnt be the same if it was someone else lol! My plan is I seriously up my exercise for the next couple of weeks!! X

Get back to 10.6...which I was before my holiday *sigh* x

When I get paid at the end of the month I am going to buy myself a dress is size 8 - and by the end of September I WILL be fitting into it. I am currently size 10 and have gone down to this size from a size 16 thanks to Slimming World. I haven't been a size 8 since I was a teenager so I really want to make it happen :)

I've achieved all my targets...

so I suppose my next "target" will be my diamond target members badge for 1 year at target...

only 52 more weeks to go.. :)

WOW - It's been a while since I've used this forum as I've meandered off plan - you have done brilliantly, just wanted to say a massive well done you look fab!

well lost another 1lb, so targets edging closer, hopefully hit my next one next week! :)

1. Get 2st award! DONE!!!
2. reach a nice round 30lb loss DONE!!!
3.have 1 week at 100% - which means within syns, not under or over!, have HEs, not just part of, and free as well as SF!!
4. reach my wedding day weight (0.5lb to go!..this is where the diet really begins!!)
5. get into the 10s! (3lb to go!)
6. get into the "healthy BMI weight range! :O (3.5lb to go)
7. Get 2.5st award (3.5lb to go!)

will add more the closer i get! :)

1.5lb off for me last night! sooo....

1. Get 2st award! DONE!!!
2. reach a nice round 30lb loss DONE!!!
3.have 1 week at 100% - which means within syns, not under or over!, have HEs, not just part of, and free as well as SF!!
4. reach my wedding day weight DONE!!!
5. get into the 10s! (1.5lb to go!)
6. get into the "healthy BMI weight range! :O (2lb to go)
7. Get 2.5st award (2lb to go!)

i REALLY want to have completed ALL of these goals by next week!!! especially number 3!! so am gonna give it everything i have!!

Well done Loola :) my wi tomorrow. Hoping to get two stickers!

My next goal is to get 2lb off to get my 1 stone award then after that I want to lose 3lb to get into the 11stone bracket :D

Good luck everyone

Back