Whats your next goal(s)?

I'd like to have one full week where I'm 100% on plan as that hasn't happened for a long time :( I thought having a holiday booked would motivate me but its had the opposite effect...any one else found the same?!

I'd like to not put on any weight this week whilst I'm on holiday! Hahaha x

Just updating after a 2lbs loss :)

Ok so my mini targets:
1. To get into the 13 stones (DONE!)
2. To get 1.5 stone sticker (DONE!)
3. To get Club 10 award (DONE!)
4. To get into Primark size 16 linen trousers (bit random! But about 5lbs to go I think)
5. To get 2 stone sticker (5.5lbs to go)
6. To get to 13 stone by 13/09 (11lbs to go)

I'd like to have one full week where I'm 100% on plan as that hasn't happened for a long time :( I thought having a holiday booked would motivate me but its had the opposite effect...any one else found the same?!

I was really surprised to find exactly the same- I think because I booked it SO far in advance that I was thinking 'pah, I've only got to lose 1/2 pound a week and I'll be at target weeks before September'... fast forward to August and I was half a stone HEAVIER than when I booked it!! It's taken me until now, with three weeks until I fly to finally kick into gear.

It's frustrating because I've now left it too late to be at my target before I go, but I'm just so glad I've gotten SOME focus back with a little while to go so at least I can be a little bit closer to where I want to be.

I really hope you find your motivation with more time than I've left myself with, but then I'm sure once we're all on holiday it won't matter as much as we're all imagining. I'm hoping that's the case anyway :)

I just want to kick down to the next number on the stone part of the scales and increase my walking to 6000 steps EVERY day this week (my week starts on Friday cos that's WI

)

Aston said:
I was really surprised to find exactly the same- I think because I booked it SO far in advance that I was thinking 'pah, I've only got to lose 1/2 pound a week and I'll be at target weeks before September'... fast forward to August and I was half a stone HEAVIER than when I booked it!! It's taken me until now, with three weeks until I fly to finally kick into gear.

It's frustrating because I've now left it too late to be at my target before I go, but I'm just so glad I've gotten SOME focus back with a little while to go so at least I can be a little bit closer to where I want to be.

I really hope you find your motivation with more time than I've left myself with, but then I'm sure once we're all on holiday it won't matter as much as we're all imagining. I'm hoping that's the case anyway :)

I had the exact same, could've lost double my body weight by now lol!! Thank you for your support, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :) its good to hear you're going in the right direction now. You can still lose quite a bit in 3 weeks!

I think we put too much pressure on to lose weight and/or tone up before jetting off so maybe that causes us to rebel?! ;) who knows but enjoy your holiday! I'm sure once you get there it'll all be fine xx

So after getting back on the wagon 3 weeks ago, I need to do some goal setting to get that motivation going!

GOAL 1 - Get into the 11's (2lbs)
GOAL 2 - Complete 30DS
GOAL 3 - Get to 11 stone by 27/10/12 for my friend's wedding (15.5lbs)
GOAL 4 - Hit the 10's (16lbs)
GOAL 5 - Complete C25K
GOAL 6 - Get to goal!

Safia said:
lost the lb i wanted and now my next goal is to lose 3lbs to get under 200lbs x

Wow looking at your goals you have achieved you are doing so well! X keep going :)

My next goal is to grt below 14.8st as i got doen to it then stupidly got bored and gave up x this time though it feels different so want to get below then onwards i can go :) i first started at 15.13st and currently 15.2lb x

My next goal is 10 st 6 so I can be closer to 10 stone than 11 stone

My next goal, is to have a 100% day. Then another. then another, then a few more, until it's been a week. I need to get my sizeable rump really back into it

ThatBubbs said:
My next goal, is to have a 100% day. Then another. then another, then a few more, until it's been a week. I need to get my sizeable rump really back into it

I am trying to do the exact same! On day 3 at the moment and my advice is to take it one day at a time. Planning my meals has helped so much too. Good luck, you can do it!! :)

Next goal..I need 1lb off for my 4 & half stone award, 5lbs to drop into next stone bracket so hoping to achieve the first goal on Wednesday & anything extra lost is brill :D

my next goal is to get below 19st this week, currently at 19st 1.5lbs.
After that under 18st will be the next one.
Also need to start doing some exercise, i'm a shift worker in an office so on my backside all shift then just want to veg on the sofa when i get home.

Last weigh in with my current group is 20th September- want my 3 stone award :D. 12.5lbs to go...

Back