Whats your next goal(s)?

Well missed getting under 19st as I only lost 1.5lbs. So I currently way 19st dead on. Maybe next week :-(

2lbs to get to 14st. DONE 26/7
4.5lbs to get 1 1/2st award and club 10 DONE 1/8
7lbs to get to 'overweight' and no longer 'obese' DONE 8/8
Lose two stone - DONE 29/8 :D

Get to 13 stone - 2.5lbs to go
Lose 2 1/2 stone - 5lbs to go

:woohoo: i got my 4 stone award yesterday :)

5lb to my 4 an half stone! :D

Also add that my next goal also is to fit into the dress i bought for my birthday! shall be going out on 15th Sept to celebrate so fingers crossed it fits better then! (last tried it on about 2 weeks ago)

My mini goal is to get down to 13st9lb I weigh 13st13.5 at the moment. It's such a small goal because I've been hovering in the late 13s for months now and I haven't been 13st9 for nearly 2 years now.

Absolutely gutted as only needed to lose 2lbs tonight to get my 2st award and I lost 1lb. Grr. Oh well a loss is a loss but I'm sure you can all guess what my next goal is!! ;)

My next goals are ....

Getting my 6 1/2 stone award - 4.5lbs away
Getting to 100lbs loss - 13 1/2lbs to go

The 100lb loss is essentially my end target.... I guess the press will pick up some interest in it as a story as well....

3lbs to go to 3 stone award! That's my next target - no WI next week but hoping I can manage it the week after :)

Absolutely gutted as only needed to lose 2lbs tonight to get my 2st award and I lost 1lb. Grr. Oh well a loss is a loss but I'm sure you can all guess what my next goal is!! ;)

aww know how you feel. it took me 2 weeks to get my 4stone when i thought id of got it in a 1er lol. but good for next week, atleast you'l be extra good to achieve it, plus you'l be on way to your next award :)

Jess<3 said:
aww know how you feel. it took me 2 weeks to get my 4stone when i thought id of got it in a 1er lol. but good for next week, atleast you'l be extra good to achieve it, plus you'l be on way to your next award :)

Haha yeah I always do the same! I think oh no probs I can do that in one week... Oh no! Lol.
Thank you very much and congratulations on your weight loss too, 4 st is amazing! :)
Will be VERY good this week don't you worry about that ;)

to get into the 10's been over for soooooo long but thanks to SW only 4lb to go (infact my first thing in the morning/ naked/ after wee/ weight was 11.02 than was exciting!)

2.5lbs so i get my 3 and a half stone award!!! :D xxx

My first WI tonight and I will just be happy if I can get out of the 16s, never ever to return! My first big goal is my 10%.

Back