Whats your next goal(s)?

My next goal is to get my 2 & a half sticker by middle of February so that's 10lbs to lose (assuming I don't gain next week!) in 6 weeks, meaning 1.5lbs a week loss which I think is manageable!

After being off plan since August due to surgery my next goal is to reclaim my 3 stone award!

Good luck Sibella and hope your well now

Thank you! Had to follow medical advice & try to maintain until my operation wound had healed but continued to go to group. I'm raring to go now after having another op on 17th December which has hopefully sorted me out!

Well my new next goal is loose my Christmas gain!!!

To get back on plan fully!
Yes I'm struggling to do that and I'm sick of eating rubbish so I'll be glad when there's no temptation around! We can do it! :)

It's chocolate for me, Lindt in particular...

Next target is to get 7lbs off in January. Then to get to club 10 in March, which is just under another half stone if i get 7lbs off in Jan! Just under a stone in 2 months... Errk.. Is the goal too high? I've been at it 7 weeks so far and managed to get 11.5 lbs off. (thats with a hefty gain of 3.5lbs after a weekend on the pop) Wish me luck! xx

Hi all, my next (and first) mini target since restarting is to get into the 10 stones by my weigh in on Friday 11 January.

Good luck everyone xx

I am aiming for at least one dress size drop until I return to work In February from Maternity leave. size 16-18 They have never seen me that 'small' the last time I was seen I was pushing a 22-24 now I am in a lose 20 so FC
5 weeks to get there!

I am aiming for at least one dress size drop until I return to work In February from Maternity leave. size 16-18 They have never seen me that 'small' the last time I was seen I was pushing a 22-24 now I am in a lose 20 so FC
5 weeks to get there!

You can do it hunny! I'm back to work in 4 weeks after having my son 8 months ago and i've lost 5 stone 3lbs since then. I'm the slimmest work has ever seen me and have gone from a size 20-22 and i'm now a 12! Just went out in the sales and bought a whole new work wardrobe! :) Good luck and hope your return to work goes ok for you too hunny! xx

sammyb1985 said:
You can do it hunny! I'm back to work in 4 weeks after having my son 8 months ago and i've lost 5 stone 3lbs since then. I'm the slimmest work has ever seen me and have gone from a size 20-22 and i'm now a 12! Just went out in the sales and bought a whole new work wardrobe! :) Good luck and hope your return to work goes ok for you too hunny! xx

That's bloomin amazing!! Well done you!!!

That's bloomin amazing!! Well done you!!!

Aww thanks hunny! I'm so pleased with the results :) If someone had told me i'd be this slim when I had Jack i'd have laughed at them and thought they were nuts, but the plan has really worked! I'm going wedding dress shopping on Saturday too, so excited to be able to try dresses on and not feel like i'm fat and ugly like i always used to. The number of times i just sat in a changing room and cried because I felt so ugly in the past, and now i can walk into any shop and know i can find something to fit me and look good. If I had money it would be dangerous lol! :) xx

sammyb1985 said:
Aww thanks hunny! I'm so pleased with the results :) If someone had told me i'd be this slim when I had Jack i'd have laughed at them and thought they were nuts, but the plan has really worked! I'm going wedding dress shopping on Saturday too, so excited to be able to try dresses on and not feel like i'm fat and ugly like i always used to. The number of times i just sat in a changing room and cried because I felt so ugly in the past, and now i can walk into any shop and know i can find something to fit me and look good. If I had money it would be dangerous lol! :) xx

Do you have any before and after pics??

Back