Whats your next goal(s)?

To be in the 15's. Haven't been under 16st for a long long time!

]Originally Posted by **punk*~*star** Rejoined today so first goals -

1. Night out Saturday will not ruin my week - I'll still have a loss (hopefully) - DONE! 4lb loss... :)

2. Get 4.5lb off to get in next stone bracket - now 0.5lb away (this week hopefully) -DONE :)

3. Try & get a stone off at least for my birthday (5th sept) - now only 4.5lb away :eek:

Not to gain while i am feeling low and then to get to my 2stone eventually

Not to gain while i am feeling low and then to get to my 2stone eventually

You are so close hope you're feeling better soon.

1lb at a time as long as it takes.

2lb to reach my two stone but think my next goal is to loose 5lb and be overweight and not obese.
When i started my bmi had crept into obese ll which scared my so much.

1lb at a time as long as it takes.

Im hoping to lose 1lb this week which would put me at a 2 stone loss. My next target in to get under 15 stone.

-4lbs to get into the 9st bracket! Been in the 10s about 6 months now xxxx

Lost my 2 stone next target is the next,half stone...getting there slowly down but dont care,as long as it comes off

Well I finally got below 11st 7lbs! So I need some new targets:

- To lose at least 1lb next week
- Exercise for at least 30 minutes for 3 days this week

and then the longer term mini goal is to get to 11st exactly. I've set myself the goal of getting to my target (10st 7lb) by the 8th December so I have 18 weeks to lose 13.5lbs. If I keep up the 1lb a week I should be there before we go on holiday!

I got my 3.5 stone award, got down into the next stone bracket and have lost over 50lbs!! Next is to lose 4lbs for my 4 stone award :)

I have an overall goal of about 9st. I know it is low but if I start to look frail or there are any health implications that my Doctor informs me of before this weight, I will stop.
In terms of what keeps me motivated, I try to keep looking towards the next award as they don't seem so far away. In-group, I have changed my target to 14st, this will be lowered once I hit it :)

Well I'm now..
3.5lb from new front number
5lb from my 5 stone award.

Weightloss on a go slow...

I need to lose the 10lbs I have gained back, would like to make it 11lbs then I will be in the next stones bracket!!

xXx

I achieved my goal to be in the 10s this week my next goal is my four and a half stone award, got 4 pounds to that. Good luck everyone with your goals

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

My next goal is to get my first stone off which would also get me down into the 14's. WI Monday evening so hopefully won't do too much damage this weekend!

Back