Whats your next goal(s)?

4lbs to get my in next stone bracket :D

Would love to lose a stone maybe a bit more by March, it's achievable but just gotta stick to plan and not mess up, so determined :)

You can do it :)

4.5lbs now from my next half stone. It's getting closer!

[QUOTE=Jess

Well I had a loss. I'm now needing 2.5lb for my 3.5st loss

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Would like to lose a stone by my 30th June. Which will be total loss of 2 and a half stone :) fingers crossed

Thats definitely doable xx

Club 10 followed shortly by my 1.5 stone award!

I've restarted after getting to target in 2012 and then getting ill and thanks to medication and mobility, I've gained it all back, and more :( I'm currently weaning off the meds and will be trying to up my activity levels.
Here are my next three goals:

• Into the 16s
  • First half stone
  • First stone

I've restarted after getting to target in 2012 and then getting ill and thanks to medication and mobility, I've gained it all back, and more :( I'm currently weaning off the meds and will be trying to up my activity levels. Here are my next three goals: [*]Into the 16s [*]First half stone [*]First stone

Good luck, don't worry about past although the fact you've been at target is proof you can do it

I'm resetting my mini goal and hoping it will be done this evening, I want to get back into the 12st category, I got there Christmas week but two gains in a row and I went back into the13 st category.

I need 3.5Ibs this evening so it is a lot but I have been totally on plan

Back