whats your next goal(s)

Wow, well done Cat Lover Sue! :) that's brilliant! x

Aw thanks Goose & Minnie. I love these mini goals as it makes things so much more achieveable. I do feel a little like a kiddie at school striving to get stars on a chart, though! :)

Aw thanks Goose & Minnie. I love these mini goals as it makes things so much more achieveable. I do feel a little like a kiddie at school striving to get stars on a chart, though! :)

Yeah its mad how a little silver 7 means so much but it absolutely does. Ive taken it 7 lb at a time and sometimes even set mini goals in between cos if i had thought i had 7 stone to lose at the start id have given up by now x

Is ok to join in? I started last monday, weighed in today and lost 10lb. I have a very very long journey ahead of me (I have atleast 10st to lose) so the thought of setting mini targets and beating them one at a time is great.

My goals are:
Lose 4lb to get my first stone
Lose 6lb to get my 5%

nessa123 said:
Is ok to join in? I started last monday, weighed in today and lost 10lb. I have a very very long journey ahead of me (I have atleast 10st to lose) so the thought of setting mini targets and beating them one at a time is great.

My goals are:
Lose 6lb to get my 5%

I think mini goals are great and it's good to have a sense of achievement :0)

My goals are:
Lose 6lb to get my 5%

Hi nessa. Wow well done 10 lb fantastic start. You are right breaking it down it makes it so much easier. The very best of luck to you on your journey x x

Goose1 said:
Hi nessa. Wow well done 10 lb fantastic start. You are right breaking it down it makes it so much easier. The very best of luck to you on your journey x x

Thankyou xx

10lb in one week that's amazing...I've been doing WW for 5 weeks and only lost 8lbs!!

Well done! x

If I lose another 2 lb that will be 2.5 stone and 15% off.

Next goals:
8lbs to go for a BMI of under 35
14lbs to my 15% loss since January :)

Getting closer :)

4lbs to go for a BMI of under 35
10lbs to my 15% loss since January

And a new one :)

13lbs to go until 5st off since November 2010 :)

jensonbuttongirl said:
Getting closer :)

4lbs to go for a BMI of under 35
10lbs to my 15% loss since January

And a new one :)

13lbs to go until 5st off since November 2010 :)

Getting closer for sure..well done on your weight loss so far :0)

Feel like im back on track. So concentrating on loosing 2.5lbs to get out of the obese category and into the overweight. Also to get my 5%. After that. Its getting into the 12s xxx

Lovehandles said:
Feel like im back on track. So concentrating on loosing 2.5lbs to get out of the obese category and into the overweight. Also to get my 5%. After that. Its getting into the 12s xxx

You can do it! That's good you feel like you are back into it :0)

Thank you :) if i loose anything tuesday even half a pound it will feel amazing to loose 2 weeks on the trot! Fell into a rut of gain loose gain loose. Ive been good thou. Roll on tuesday xx

Weighed myself this morning and im down to 14st 13lbs ...finally in the 14s...woot..my new goal is to get in the early 14's by my holidays in 3 weeks

Back