whats your next goal?

My original goal was to lose 3 stone before my hols 8th August, I then up it to 4 stone now I think I will up it to 5 stone as I have done 3 1/2 stone already!
The BIG goal will be to get back on ss when i'm back from hols lol xx

My goal is to be a size 8/10 by xmas - and go shopping with my friends like I used to (instead of pretending to be interested in the shoes/bags/jewellery!:rolleyes:)

My goal is to be slim/toned enough to wear a bikini at Center Parcs (August 18th.)
So I'm starting yoga on Monday. :)

And then I'm going to save up and take a friend shopping in Jane Norman cause they have some lovely stuff in there :eek: but I don't think they go up to a 14 :eek:

My next goal is to lose at least 2 more pounds by the end of June & my next Counsellor appointment, so that I am at BMI 28 and qualified to start training as a CDC!

I have two types of goals which are weight and body fat percentage. I keep a running list of my goals and how far I need to go to get there. It's nice because the fat percentage changes fairly quickly depending on how much muscle work and exercise I've been doing.

Middle Middle Metropolitan Life:
145 4 pounds to go
Middle of Healthy Normal 143.5 5.5 pounds to go
Ideal Weight: 137.5 11.5 pounds to go

25.5% (Middle Acceptable): 0.5% to lose
23% (Low Acceptable): 3% to lose
21% (Fitness): 5% to lose

well i'm not going to make my next goal unfortunately lol i wanted to have lost 6 stone by my spa break next week so unless i lose a stone in a week it aint gonna happen :) im having a massage and i didnt want the poor therapist to have too much to work with!!! hehehe!

soooo my next goal is to wear a beautiful dress from anywhere but evans for afternoon tea in London in August. I've always wanted to have afternoon tea like a lady of leisure (i wish!) and want to look good not hot and bothered and stuffed into whatever clothes fit me!

My next goal is to be 18 stone by the time of my next weight management session which is on July 11th :)

I have a new one, I brought a lovely Love Label top at the weekend and I'd really love to fit into it soon. It's an 18 and up top at the moment I'm a 22, so losinng a few stone should hopefully sort that!

It's so pretty and completely being wasted at the moment by decorating my wardrobe door!

i have a new one too, brought on my my annoying knickers, ha. i want to have a tummy flat enough that my knickers (which are hipsters) don't roll down under my tummy and then spend the day trying to fall down. i need stronger elastic!! ha.

abz xx

Back