Whats your ratio?

Mines as simple as it can get....nearly

7 Strawberry
7 Soup

Love them to bits...........!!

was, 14 soup lol

7 soup and a mixture of the other 3 flavours. I always have a sweet shake before going to work and a soup in the evening.

All my forum friends seem to be coming down with flu's and the alike. Are these ailments being spread thru our beloved forum???

Get well soon Nic et al....xxx

mine use to be 7 soup 7 strawberry and 7 choc,
now this week im fed up with strawberry sooooo 4 soup and rest choc, yummy :p

4 soup and rest strawb and choc - went off the vanilla big time and my chemist refuses to stock flapjacks unless you REALLY want them!

21 Soup - Wow I Like The Soup But I Love The Other Flavours Too! Cant Imagine Just Having One! X

14 chocolate and 7 strawberry....haven't tried the vanilla yet....and have gone complete off the soup..it makes me gag!!!

i get 11 choc
10 strawberry

i dont like the soup, or flapjacks the vanilla is ok but not a favourite x

WOW

I dont like any of the shakes. Had all the flavors the first week and gagged on every one. If it wasnt for the soup I wouldnt still be doing LT.

you ever thought of trying any of the flavours again?

you have lost so much weight! that is mega willpower! well done you xox

I order 14 vanilla,7 choc mmmmmmm lovely

All choc for me......and I always have it hot;)

The futuresbright

whats this about toasting the flapjacks?

i might be allowed them this week, so thought i'd find out in advance.

yum

The futuresbright

whats this about toasting the flapjacks?

i might be allowed them this week, so thought i'd find out in advance.

Yeah if u toast the flapjacks they taste really nice - definitely try it! xox

11 strawberry and 10 chocolate for me. I have gone off the soup - and the vanilla shake is VILE!! As for the 'flapjacks' - if ever something needed reporting to Trading Standards it is those EVIL blighters!!!!

I cannot stomach the soup, the vanilla shakes or the flapjacks, and can just about get down the strawberry and choc shakes. So it is 14 strawberry, 7 choc.

Back