What's your rescue ritual ?

gobolino

Gold Member
When you've had more syns that you really should have or when you've just had a bad day in general..... what's your rescue ritual ?

Mine has got to be making soup ! :) If I've messed up my day completely or just had a wobble I really find cooking up some soup to keep me on track sorts out my head (as well as my body over the next few days when I eat it!).

Anyone else have some healing rituals that they'd like to share ?

Maybe things like having an having a nice bath, herbal tea, early night etc ?

I think its quite funny that mine is soup ;)

Ooh it depends on my mood!

I've only been back on plan the last 4 weeks and am more focused than i've ever been.

For me it would be :

Taking the dogs for longer walks
Writing a food planner for the days ahead
Making soup ;)

Ore sometimes a nice long hot bath with some Luch products to take my mind off of eating!

Right, I'm off to buy some melon.

My rescue remedy is usually to stop drinking alcohol, have more green days and walk 45 mins from the station to the office instead of getting the tube. Worked last week, i'd had a heavy social weekend and a posh v unhealthy lunch out with work, but I still managed to lose 3lb. Yipppeee.

Hi Everyone

Well done on your rituals, its definitely all about finding out what works for you. Anyone who's reading and doesnt have a getting back on plan strategy, maybe think about eating some melon, making soup or getting an early night !!

:thankyou:

Back