Whats your targets?

cddietgal

Feeling extremly posative this morning so thought I would write a few of my targets down as a bit of insperation for when I am feeling fed up!
weight this morning 14st 9

Target for easter 13st and a sz 14 ,big posh dinner and dance we go to every year,felt fab last year as hadn't seen some friends and everyone was goign OMG you look fab LOL

Target for 10th May 12st and a size 12-14 (was this last year and felt fab on holiday).We have a wedding to go to and I have bought the most fab Monsoon dres ever to wear so need to fit it

From then on I am going to work my way up the maintaince ladder and loose a further 1.5stone by healthy eating and gym and feel fab on my hols in July

So come on,share your targets wih me

Cddietgal x

I had a target in 2007 to lose 3 stones for a Wedding at the beginning of November - I had lost 5 stones

I had a target to lose 5 stones by Christmas - I had lost 6 stones

I had a target to lose 8 stones by my birthday in March - am just 1lb off that now!!

I want to lose another stone by the time I go on holiday in April

then the rest when I come home

Wow well done that is fab!

my starting weight on LL 17.7 stone [may 2006]:mad:

Now on CD

1. 12/7 the same weight I was at last year 28/1/2007 :) done

2. 12 stone, same weight I was at when I had TT :wave_cry: done

3. 11/10, weight after TT

4. 11 stone, lowest weight 2006 [ Nov 2006 ] LL

5. maybe 10/7 or 10stone, I will just have to see how I look and feel.

I will keep you posted on my goals.
10stonesize10

great thread x

My start weight was 14st 7lbs - my target is 10st BUT I would actually like a range from 9st12lbs to 10st 3lbs....

I knew I could lose a stone in 2 weeks - I DID IT
I wished I could lose 2stone in 6wks - WI 2MORR

I hope to remain on SS until the end of March and be around 11st.

I then would like to 790 from then on down to 10st.

I would then like to work back up the plans to find out what I can eat to remain at the health weight.

I aim to go on hol to Corfu with kids mid-end July 2008 in a size 10-12, look great, feel great be proud of my self, confident and for my kids to feel proud of me too!

My biggest goal of all though is to REMAIN at this weight....

[ Wow! That's truly inspirational. I hope I can achieve something similar]I had a target in 2007 to lose 3 stones for a Wedding at the beginning of November - I had lost 5 stones

I had a target to lose 5 stones by Christmas - I had lost 6 stones

I had a target to lose 8 stones by my birthday in March - am just 1lb off that now!!

I want to lose another stone by the time I go on holiday in April

then the rest when I come home

[/quote]

You CAN do this!

When I started out I had no idea that CD would be so successful for me. You can read everyone else's success stories about CD weight loss but you need to experience it for yourself to truly believe that it works.

Hope all goes well for you x

Although I feel compared to some others my losses are slow I am still on target of a stone a month although i have 1 more week to loose 5lbs to complete the 2nd stone!.

My targets are:
1. stick to CD 100%
2. First mini goal to weigh 9stone 13
3. Fit into size 10 trousers
4. Weigh between 8 stone 12 and 9stone.

My target is to get in a size 12/14 in a 16/18 now down from size 22 in 5 weeks.
My main target is to be happy in the body i have and i think getting to 11-12 stone i will do that.I'll see what happens then.

I'm at a starting weight of 15 stone 5 pounds at 5'3" and started CD on February 13th.

My targets are:

To stick with the plan 100% and therefore......

To be in my 13s by my daughters birthday on March 13th
To be in my 12's by my brothers engagement party on April 26th
To be at goal (or near as dammit) by my cousins wedding on August 2nd

I have 3 children, 24, 22 and 7. Up to being pregnant with my 7 year old daughter I had been a size 8-10. After the baby I couldn't seem to get the weight off with any diet - truth be told, I'd lose 7 - 10 lbs in a couple of months, get bored and fall off the wagon. I started this diet because my daughter said 'you've got a baby in your tummy haven't you?' well, I didn't have. aagghh!
I knew half arsed dieting had to stop. I went to Boots so as not to cheat and weighed in at 15 st 1 lb - apparently in the 'obese' catagory. So, gutted and tearful I looked in the mirror and thought what you going to do? Start The Cambridge diet obviously !

Goal 1 - not to look 9 month pregnant - sorted, I maybe look 4 month pregnant now (OMG)

Goal 2 - I'm 47 on 25th march and would like to be 'overweight' rather than 'obese'.

I have worked out my goals by reducing my weight by 10% each time.
I keep them on a spreadsheet with the weight loss tracker from the sticky at the top of this forum. It really helps me keep a focussed mind about things.

Although it does say on there i would like to be in the 'normal' weight range for BMI in truth onve i reach i size 14 i will evaluate things and see how far i actually want to take it

here they are

Attachments

• goals.JPG
    goals.JPG
    217.3 KB · Views: 34
My goals:

1. To be able to fit into my bridesmaid dress for 22 March (its a size 16, I was a tight 18 when i started W8)
2. To lose a stone a month
3. To be at least 10 stone by the time I go to Mexico in August (4 stone 12lb to do this!)
4. To keep the weight off successfully this time
5. To be able to eat 'normally', and keep myself in check so I never go above 10 stone 7lb

Theresa x

Back