What's your "THE Perfect Dress" you're aiming for?

They are both lovely! i might have to steal that black lace one!!!

Bug X

it's nice isn't it!! I dunno how i;ll look though even at goat because I have massive hips and boodies!

I am going to Tenerife in June with my friends! I would love to be able to wear a bikini as I have never worn one before. I would also love to be able to wear Bodycon dresses.

Hi Rosaxex, i was surprised by how much weight came off my bust and hips, luckily it was mostly from losing back fat yuk! as i have fairly narrow hip in comparison. Big boobs, big hips sounds like you are a delicious hour glass to me!!

Amzy said:
I am going to Tenerife in June with my friends! I would love to be able to wear a bikini as I have never worn one before. I would also love to be able to wear Bodycon dresses.

Best of luck Amzy hope you succeed and have a case full of bikinis in all the colours x

Hi Rosaxex, i was surprised by how much weight came off my bust and hips, luckily it was mostly from losing back fat yuk! as i have fairly narrow hip in comparison. Big boobs, big hips sounds like you are a delicious hour glass to me!!

haha yeah I have a bit of back fat too which seems to be going thank god! I used to have a horrible fatty bit by my underarm which i hated which has gone too!!

but yeah i have 38G boobs and last time i done my measurements i had 34inch waste and 44!!!! inch hips ha so a big difference! i have a feeling my hips will never go down though and I will always be stuck in this size, as long as my belly goes down that's all i'm really bothered about now! I have thin arms and legs anyway x

Back