Whats your treat?

id never seen them till my sister showed me! Ive seen them in asda and tescos! they also sell by the scoop at the pics!

they look just like normal tubs but they have a little sticker on them sayin frozen yoghurt!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, I will be on the look out for them tomorrow when I go shopping !!

Rivita minis
snack-a-jacks
reduced fat raison and choc bar (tesco).
ww deserts
sometimes flavoured still water rather then just standard water (but its rare)...

=) x

I eat the raisin and choc bar from tescos too. prefer the orange flavoured one though :)

i havent had any treats yet not sure wat i could eat with it being low in fat and calories, but now i hav afew ideas after reading here lol thanks guys/gals

Anyone tried those kellogs bites things i keep seeing advertised on TV, im tempted but cant help but think i'm being charged for some cereal in a smaller bag lol.

oooh no havent seen them....what r they called?

xxxxxxx

Not entirely sure what theyre called, i think it's got bites in it somewhere, you may have seen the advert with the woman being tempted by people, and the cake lady turns into a witch??.......haha you'd think i could of remembered the product since i did the advert.

arent they the special K snack bites?

your welcome!
i have the mini breaks chocolate ones in front of me. ive not had them while on xenical
but thier nutritional info is....
per 100g
414cals
10g fat

per bag:
99cals
2.5g fat

so not really "in the rules" for the 100g

hehehe oooh well! ican have them for a treat on rc!

scotty when u mentioned the cake lady i know what ya ment!

will look out for them when i go shopping!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Kes said:
per bag:
99cals
2.5g fat

Thats not bad, I think i'm definately gonna go get some now, esp to cure choccy fixes :)

scotty when u mentioned the cake lady i know what ya ment!

Haha, glad to see i'm not the only one that remembers stupid adverts.

omg scotty! just amost fell of the sette! I thought it said you'd won the tosser championships:giggle:

... must get my eyes tested!

xxx

Kae you NUTTER

Thats a competition I wouldnt want to witness!

hahahah sowwwwy xxx

Hahaaaa, perhaps they should change the name of game, think im gonna get a complex about that now......quick someone beat my high score lol.

Back