when did u notice weight difference in yourself?

The first time I did lipo ( I will never 4 get this ) I was heating up my daughters milk in the microwave n usually I rest my hands on my love handles when I did this on my 3rd week I thought no way is that my Sides i kept checking n they had gone in sooo much..that's when I tried on a pair of skinny jeans that on day1 only went up to my ankles and they fit me all the way and did up :)

I just fit into a jumper that didnt fit me weeks ago! :) a size smaller after two weeks!

i think everyones different but if u have been 100% u will notice ur tummy wont be as bloated. i have noticed that my face isnt as puffy i tend to retain water and under my eyes would be puffy and i notices the day at day six is wasnt so that made me feel better x

After 2 weeks I'm down a size in jeans & my face isn't as bloated. It's great to see the difference already & it really motivates you to keep going.

thank you people for the comments, its the only thing thats getting me thru the early days thinking of all the positive comments you guys say x x

I'm a few pounds off losing 2 stone and I feel great, clothes are really baggy! When I look in the mirror tho I realise I'm a long way from goal just yet though

I felt in it my clothes early on and a few people were noticing but once I hit three stone everyone was OMG. Even shop assistants and taxi drivers noticed then

Back