Total Solution When do u have yours?

riapnut

Just wanting to know when everyone has their shakes/soups/porridge/bars? My day usually goes:

Breakfast shake at 10am
Lunch shake at 2pm
Dinner bar at 6/7pm

I struggle the most in the evenings as thats when i'm not doing anything. But i dont get hungry in the mornings till later as i am busy getting me and my son ready for playgroup/work. I keep 4 hours between each meal too. :) so far so good. Im on day 3 and have been 100% and have found the transition into ketosis much easier then i ever did on CD. :) Loving this diet :)

I don't ever seem to feel physical hunger which makes it so much easier, but do have those moments when I'm mentally tempted. When I first started I had mine and 12,4 and 9 but after day 2 I was finding it hard to stomach, I was getting really bloated so someone suggested that I split my packs up and its made the world of difference and also helped in stopping the mental cravings as I know it wont be long til I eat again.

This morning I had a third of a vanilla shake with coffee at 7:30am, at 10 am I had half a bar, at 12:00pm I had another third a vanilla shake with coffee, at 2pm I had half a soup, at 4pm I had the other half a bar, 7:30pm the half of soup and 9:45pm the last third of vanilla shake....but i wish u hadnt asked now lol xx

Opps sorry dolly! Haha. Thats a really good idea tho... I had half a choc shake today cos i dropped the opened packet on the floor :( boohoo. Hoping tomorrow i'll be more careful with my precious packs :)

Wow determinator, i couldnt go all day without anything! Im hungry just imagining that! Eek!

I dont have my first pack til around 1930 I like to have mine in the evening thats when I struggle most

Oh my!! I just could do it!!! Id be eating the cupboards by 3pm!! :eek: hehe

Oh that true... I wonder if im in ketosis...

I think the thought of not eating for so long scares me! :)

12.30 - 1.00 = shake
7.00 - 7.30 = shake
8.30 - 9.00 = Tesco bar

I really must try the tesco bars :) i want to order the shakes and soups next month but i like to have something to bite into in the evenings. So will give them a go :) x

For me it's...

10am - bar
2.30pm - soup/shake
6/7pm - soup/shake
9pm - coke zero

I'm really looking forward to my next order when I'll get some porridge and mostly shakes as I find them better than the soups!!

I don't know how you guys do it till so late! It's not that I'm super hungry when in ketosis, I think it's my own mental block about having my food at the "normal" times, if I don't I start to feel like I should be hungry, it's weird!!!

I have mine at normal mealtimes too, shake at 8am and soup at 12 and 6.30pm. I only have porridge and coke zero at weekends so I feel like I have something different for a 'treat'

I have mine ..
11am 1/3 of bar & coffee
2:30pm - shake
6pm - 1/3 of bar & coffee
9pm - hot chocolate shake & 1/3rd of bar

Works for me and i dont get hungry at all.

7:30 Shake
20:00 Shake (if I have got home from work!)
21:30 Shake or Bar

I have 1.8 litres of coffee during the day!!!

Back