• Christmas Eve

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Before December

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters
First day of advent

I didn't put a tree up this year, seeing as it's just me and the cat I wasn't sure who I'd be putting the tree up for. Plus the flat is so small I don't really have the room for a tree big enough to hold its own against a curious cat, so made do with fairy lights in the porch.

Weekend closest to december...this year it was 28/29 november! If the 1st was on a friday it would be the weekend after that!

1st of December. Coincides with advent calendars going up.

It's my eldest lad's birthday on the 11th so whenever is convenient after that - we let him have his day before we plough into Christmas. I have to say I hate actually decorating but love when it's done, so hubby and the boys usually do it while I'm at work.

It's my eldest lad's birthday on the 11th so whenever is convenient after that - we let him have his day before we plough into Christmas. I have to say I hate actually decorating but love when it's done, so hubby and the boys usually do it while I'm at work.

That must be great ..so envy you :)

It's not the Christmas season to me until December has landed.

Each to their own but I feel really cheesed off in places where they have put their decs up before December. :rant::p

Back