When do you start your weekly syn count ?

I stick to dailys. But on a tue eve (weigh in) I have a small treat, Not syned but I would have the whole of tue syns to use as I tend to be syn free on weigh-in day. During the week I make my total syns as 10 a day as I feel that counts for anything that may be missed, although to be honest most days i stick between 5-10 as I don't have use for the syns.

I only carry over for one day then they're lost! So if I have 5 syns today u carry over 10 but if tomorrow I have 5 i only carry over 10. If I go over today I just cut back a bit tomorrow, I dont carry the over indulgence over either!
It works for me, I'd get lost with weekly syns!

That's a good idea - I may try that :)

i start on a Monday and get weighed Monday evening to stop me having post weigh in treat night, had to curb that when i realised my treat night was about 50 syns, no wonder i wasn't losing a lot each week!! now i just dont have any syns on weigh in day and have a chocolate bar when i get in x

I get weighed on a Wednesday and I start counting my week from Thursday. So I work it so that weigh in day is the last day of the week for me, cause then if I fancy a treat after weigh in, I can use up any syns I haven't used for that week and still have a treat :D x

Ok - I am changing as from now!
Got weighed this morning but instead of conveniently 'forgetting' today exists syn wise I have started this week's syns as from today!

This will be very interesting for me as I am having a takeaway tonight and obviously dont want to use a week's worth of syns in one sitting.....hmmm.

I will be very interested in how much impact this has at next week's WI. x

i usually do daily syns but this week ive done it weekly and found that in the first 3 days id used them all.. definitely wont be doing it again :(

Back