When do you stop feeling hungry?

RachJ

I am on day 18 now and wondered when the hunger feeling will start to go?
My friend is doing Lighter Life and she said it was 3 weeks till she stopped feeling hungry.

I am only doing this for 4 weeks total before I go away anyhow so I just hoped they would go a bit quicker?

Rach xxx

I didn't feel hungry after the first few days.

It has left me yet and I'm 5 weeks in. But, as long as you keep your end goal
In sight it does take the edge off. Have you tried a Coke Zero? That usually helps me a little x

you should stop feeling hungry once ketosis has kicked in, in order for most to stay in ketosis only have your 3 products on ts or if your on ws your 3 products and a small ketosis meal up to 400 cals (check the exante website) only drink water, black tea or black coffee (no sugar or powdered sweetner). adding in coke zero or similar products may kick you out of ketosis, thus making you feel hungry. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water as you may be confusing hunger and thirst, easily done on this diet. I stuck to the diet (ts) rigidly for nearly 5 months (stopped feeling hungry by day 5) and only found myself hungry a couple of times or if there was something else going on (im some what of an emotional eater). anyway, find what works best for you, but i recommend following the exante rules as closely as you can as it will help you through.

good luck

Back