When I reach target, I look forward to....

Fab thread!!

1, to not be paranoid about eating in public. I have this fear that everyone is watching the 'fat girl' eat.

2, to be lighter than hubby

3, to go into any shop and pick up what I want. At the moment I just look at sizes and then choose which is better if I like it or not

4, to be able to keep up with my boys on days out. I struggle so much in the heat.

5, to not untag any pictures of me on facebook as I am so ashamed

6, to not cancel nights out because I am embarrased of myself.

My hubby idolises the ground I walk in and our relationship is very secure but I want him to look at me and go phwoar do you know what I mean?

What you REALLY want is for other men to go "phwoar!!".. admit it :)

I look forward to shopping for clothes in a regular shop and not having to order online or having to drive miles to speciality shops.

I want to find "that special someone"... or failing that, "that anyone" will do... :). (I've been big a LONG time)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

I thought it might be time to resurrect this thread, and see if anyone has achieved any of their goals?

Sadly, I'm still burning through tights like a pyromaniac, but I have achieved one goal; I've stopped saying to myself "you can't do that because you're big"

Things I've done now I've stopped saying "I can't" :

1. Signed up to do a charity trek for Iceland in July 2012, and begun training in the form of exercise 5 times a week.
2. Swam a mile twice a week for the last month
3. -Finally- got a tattoo and *ahem* two piercings above my waist but below my neck (you know where I mean... :))
4. Had a MAC makeover x 3 - they make you feel amazing!
5. Signed up for a pole fit course - haaaaaaaaaahahahahaha

That'll do for now, but Ladies/Gents - give me your updates!!

Lol! I think I'd like to have an above the waist, below the neck piercing but the way my body looks does hold me back.

I'd love a tattoo somewhere on my torso. I'd also love to have a blunt fringe but I think if I had one now it would make my face look even rounder :/

No offence, but having my ears pierced was enough! *shudders at anything else being done*

Ahhhhhhh but piercings are so much fun! They make you feel super secksy and naughty cause no one knows you have them until you tell them - hee hee!

My tattoo goes all down my spine - can't wait to get rid of my back fat and wear some backless tops - swit swoo!!

rh00by said:
Ahhhhhhh but piercings are so much fun! They make you feel super secksy and naughty cause no one knows you have them until you tell them - hee hee!

My tattoo goes all down my spine - can't wait to get rid of my back fat and wear some backless tops - swit swoo!!

No offence meant but no thanks! I have one Tattoo I got when I was 17 and stupid and I hate it so much!

Shirleen said:
No offence meant but no thanks! I have one Tattoo I got when I was 17 and stupid and I hate it so much!

Snap! I had a 'stupid dolphin' when I was 17 and I hate it, wish I'd never had it done. It's on my hip just where my knicker line is. Now I'm at target and heading to the sunshine in 6 weeks I'd love a cover up but I'm reluctant as I don't really know what I'd replace it with

Thankfully it's out of sight and out of mind!

Speaking of tattoos, I don't have any and I'm so glad I've never got one when I wanted them because I had some mad ideas in my teens lol if I'd ignored my mum and got them done I'd have a lot of really bad tats right now (think angsty teenage music lyrics...) But one thing I plan to do at target is get my first tattoo, one I've been planning for ages and am designing myself, I can't wait :D :D

As for the piercings I'm over them now, was devastating taking about 13 of them out when I got my first proper job (kitchen work) but I wouldn't feel right with them in now, only have a few left and no one can see them, quite like it that way ;) :D

I missed this thread the first time and am nowhere near target but there are loads of things I'm looking forward to at target - clothes, confidence, energy, being healthy etc :D:D

I love tattoos :) I have a swallow under each collar bone, another swallow on my wrist and a traditional blue diamond on the other wrist. If I had the money I'd be covered in them. I think when I reach my ultimate goal, I'll have an old school massive pirate ship down my side! Always wanted one!!

When I reach target, I look forward to....

getting up out of chairs normally at friends BBQs and garden parties. Not the way I do now - push gently and firmly on the sides of the chair whilst standing up slowly as to push the garden furniture away as waaaaaayyyyyy to many times I've stood up and still got someone's cheap B&Q plastic garden furniture still stuck to my arse :eek:

:cry:

i look forward to ....
being able to wear dresses without tights
a nice new set of undies
and the chicken tikka masala on naan bread I've promised myself the night I get to target:)

I look forward to finding some old clothes that I haven't had the heart to throw away in my wardrobe or drawers, putting them on and have them fit. :)

I'd have a lot of really bad tats right now (think angsty teenage music lyrics...)

Hahaha, I've got an AFI tattoo that I HATE!

I've got quite a lot of tattoos though; a chest piece, a pinup girl down my rib cage (8 hours- never again), another on my leg then various little things. No one ever sees them! I may aswell transfer them on before I go on my hols :rolleyes:

JezVonSavage said:
Hahaha, I've got an AFI tattoo that I HATE!

I've got quite a lot of tattoos though; a chest piece, a pinup girl down my rib cage (8 hours- never again), another on my leg then various little things. No one ever sees them! I may aswell transfer them on before I go on my hols :rolleyes:

AFI hahaha omg I used to love them! What's the tat? I wanna seeee!! Lol :D

My target tat is a pin up! Not sure where yet, will see what bit of me is the least saggy when I get there. Maybe my leg!

- Being able to wear short sleeved tops without a cardigan or stupid bolero thing

- Fitting back into my size 16 FCUK jeans

- Not being the fattest person in a group shot photo!

Back