When I reach target, I look forward to....

AFI hahaha omg I used to love them! What's the tat? I wanna seeee!! Lol :D

My target tat is a pin up! Not sure where yet, will see what bit of me is the least saggy when I get there. Maybe my leg!

I got the bloody Nephilim off the Art of Drowning album. It's huuuge and on my stomach, this big black bat thing. No chance of ever covering it up, my best bet would be to Vajazzle for when I'm by a pool. You'll never see it, I hate it!

My leg pinup is Rachel Huntingtons Kreeper Kate. I love her but she's getting a bit aged these days. OH has promised that I can continue to doodle all over myself once the wedding is out of the way and we have more spare cash- plus he doesn't like the idea of me having my head tattooed on my wedding day, lol.

JezVonSavage said:
I got the bloody Nephilim off the Art of Drowning album. It's huuuge and on my stomach, this big black bat thing. No chance of ever covering it up, my best bet would be to Vajazzle for when I'm by a pool. You'll never see it, I hate it!

My leg pinup is Rachel Huntingtons Kreeper Kate. I love her but she's getting a bit aged these days. OH has promised that I can continue to doodle all over myself once the wedding is out of the way and we have more spare cash- plus he doesn't like the idea of me having my head tattooed on my wedding day, lol.

Could be worse, you could have lyrics! I wanted bleed black written on me somewhere..!! You could get it removed but I think that can look messy, have only seen a couple of removals tho. Vajazzle sounds like a good plan ;)

You should get her touched up after the wedding then :D My pinup is in my head, not on paper yet, I wish I could draw her as good as I can visualise her!

What are you getting tattooed on your head? :)

Being the skinny sister

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

What are you getting tattooed on your head? :)

My friend drew me up an old school heart with a brolly through it instead of the usual arrow. It has space for some text but I can't decide on anything, for a long time I was set on "walk between the raindrops" as a bit of an homage to Granny Weatherwax but I've gone off that!! So in short- I don't really know!

I look forward to being a healthy role model to my son.
I also look forward to making more effort with myself and feeling attractive.

BSL11 said:
I look forward to being a healthy role model to my son.
I also look forward to making more effort with myself and feeling attractive.

I know how you feel about feeling attractive, but don't let your size hinder you making an effort x

Wowing my family at our family reunion beach holiday in July! (and treating myself to a fab new bikini for said holiday :))

I know how you feel about feeling attractive, but don't let your size hinder you making an effort x

Aw, thank you. It is my size but also the fact I am on maternity leave so just run about from here to there with my hair scraped back and minimal make up (just so I look half alive). :rolleyes:
Am starting back at work in a couple of months so am getting my hair cut back into a style and will get new clothes etc...feel a bit more "me".
Thank you for taking the time to comment. xx

I'm looking forward to:
* not being the biggest person in the room
* buying size 12 clothes instead of 16/18
* being happy with what I see in the mirror
* walking and running getting easier as I'm not hauling extra weight around
* my wedding day when i'll have a gorgeous dress on and be the centre of attention for just a few hours!!

Ailly, that made me chuckle. I've never been the skinny sister, mine is petite and size 6! Lol. No desire to be that small.
When I hit target, I can't wait to wow myself and my hubby with some lovely clothes/lingerie ;)
Most of all I can't wait to be healthy and active, stop shying away from things.

JezVonSavage said:
My friend drew me up an old school heart with a brolly through it instead of the usual arrow. It has space for some text but I can't decide on anything, for a long time I was set on "walk between the raindrops" as a bit of an homage to Granny Weatherwax but I've gone off that!! So in short- I don't really know!

Since all the tattoo talk I've now decided on another target tattoo :D I'm gonna need a job to fund all these target treats I'm planning!

I have a target tattoo! A massive old school pirate ship down my side. Will cost a bomb and be ever so painful but I've always been to beached whale-like to have it.

I have a target tattoo! A massive old school pirate ship down my side. Will cost a bomb and be ever so painful but I've always been to beached whale-like to have it.

Good luck! My rib piece was nearly the death of me. I had plans to get a matching one on the other side but eff that- no chance!!!!

The pain is worth the result though! I have a swallow just under each collarbone and the pain from that was HELL. It's so addictive though :D

I look forward to my weight and size not holding me back in life
I look forward to not being the fattest person in the room
I look forward to being confident and wearing a size 12
and I look forward to not being known as the 'curvy' or 'chubby' one
And most of all i look forward to being called 'fa't and being able to reply with 'No I'm not' and truly believing it! :p

The pain is worth the result though! I have a swallow just under each collarbone and the pain from that was HELL. It's so addictive though :D

Yeah I have a collarbone tattoo...prepare yourself, it's nothing like it :wave_cry:

Sorry- I don't want to look like an arse here, it just genuinely is the most painful thing ever. My Rib took 5 1hr sessions because at the 45 min mark I started vomiting- bad times xx

PearlAngel said:
I look forward to my weight and size not holding me back in life
I look forward to not being the fattest person in the room
I look forward to being confident and wearing a size 12
and I look forward to not being known as the 'curvy' or 'chubby' one
And most of all i look forward to being called 'fa't and being able to reply with 'No I'm not' and truly believing it! :p

I can't wait to be called curvy as opposed to (in my head anyhow) just plain big or fat!! Curvy is only a dream right now!
(but I'm sure when I get to curvy like you I will want to be known as slim!)

Back