When Saturday comes

Morning All - apologies for not posting earlier but had a few PC issues yesterday which hopefully are now all resolved.

A 2lb loss for me this week which I am very pleased about. So much so I found a couple of hot cross buns just jumped into my mouth yesterday afternoon!! :)

RR - hope the interviews went well. I bet you were well stressed out, I know I would have been. And I bet that cake tasted divine. Sometimes only a bit of comfort food will do. Take it easy. xxxx

Good morning-
Well I'm at a loss of a half a pound this week. Actually I think it' more but I was being a bit thick and forgot to record last weeks measurement down. Annnyway. Feeling better now that I'm back on track, and I have set myself a new goal! I'm gonna share it to keep me accountable. ;)

I haven't managed in the past 7 months to get under 69 kilos. So my big goal is to reach 68 kilos by the end of march. So about 9.5 lbs in 6.5 weeks. It's a BIG ask , but I haven't really set many goals recently and I want to try.

Wishing all of you such good luck for next week!

Hi Peeps - well done RR, onwards and downwards!

I've STS this week which annoyed me more than anything as I only have 2lbs to go to my 5 stone mark. Just impatient I guess! I feel like a school kid wanting to get another progress sticker! :)

Sue - with the rate you have lost, I'm sure it's just your body recalibrating! The scales will show it soon. :D

Hi all.

I just found this Sat weigh in thread.

Is it for any diet? Can I join in?

Hi all.

I just found this Sat weigh in thread.

Is it for any diet? Can I join in?

Hiya - of course, it's not for any particular diet. You just need to have Saturday as your WI day. :)

yay well done guys, my day is a sat too i take my daughter to the cinema every sat and we have something nice for lunch
:flirt2:

Morning All - delighted to report a 2lb loss this week which takes me to 5 STONE LOST! Just 7lbs to go now to my target (although I will then have another further target just for the extra challenge). So pleased today. I can feel a toasted teacake coming on! :)

Positive vibes to all my Saturday chums. xx

4.2lbs for me this week (the .2lb is important!)

That makes 19.2lbs in 5 weeks, I would like to lose at least 5 stone so I've still got a bit of a hike!

Thanks for the welcome

Good morning everyone.. See Sue I know it would peal off eventually! So so pleased for you dear. :D

Right, well I'm a gain of about 2 lbs. Debauchery week, fantastically tough week.. wanted to pack it all in and say I don't care week. I have just been so low the past few weeks concerning myself and my work. So after a party, I decided to polish of not 1 but two cakes as well as other sweets my hearts desired. True be told, I don't even like sweets. It's almost like I ate them because I was so mad at myself I wanted to rub it in.... blerg. SO I'm giving myself a free day today and I'll try and start afresh tomorrow. :/

another 3lbs off this week so down to 17stone exactly now, that's a stone and a half since I started, 10lbs since I started really going for it with WeightWatchers 4 weeks ago. I promised myself a new tat at every stone I went under so just one more pound to go :) Gonna book myself in next week for sometime after my March pay cheque!

Good morning everyone.. See Sue I know it would peal off eventually! So so pleased for you dear. :D

Right, well I'm a gain of about 2 lbs. Debauchery week, fantastically tough week.. wanted to pack it all in and say I don't care week. I have just been so low the past few weeks concerning myself and my work. So after a party, I decided to polish of not 1 but two cakes as well as other sweets my hearts desired. True be told, I don't even like sweets. It's almost like I ate them because I was so mad at myself I wanted to rub it in.... blerg. SO I'm giving myself a free day today and I'll try and start afresh tomorrow. :/

Hi RR - you know sometimes I think you have to go mad and kick back. The fact that you were eating stuff for the sake of it clearly registered with you which is good. Remember how you felt when you typed your post - bottle that feeling. Bring it out when you think you might go off the rails again. It might stop you in your tracks and help you stay in better control. Looking at your posts it seems to me hard work and stress seems to push you over the edge into a food frenzy. Is there anything you could do as a distraction in these instances?

another 3lbs off this week so down to 17stone exactly now, that's a stone and a half since I started, 10lbs since I started really going for it with WeightWatchers 4 weeks ago. I promised myself a new tat at every stone I went under so just one more pound to go :) Gonna book myself in next week for sometime after my March pay cheque!

Nice one. Love my tattoos but they are very old now. Was thinking about a new one when I reach my goal weight. Haven't a clue what though.

coucou everyone.

Well I have manage to drop about half the excess (4lbs-ish) from my weeks of debauchery. :) Which is a positive, I suppose. Still have a way to go before getting back on track. *le sigh*

2.3lbs for me this week. That's nearly half a stone in a fortnight. I'm delighted.

I love my Sat morning weigh in, it really spurrs me on for the week ahead and makes the cooking for the family over the weekend so much easier.

I'm also pleased that I am now just 'obese' and am no longer 'morbidly obese'. Sounds daft I know but it's a little victory. I haven't been this light in years after all of my diets (and I have tried them all!)

Hi Everyone - sorry for not posting yesterday but I was mega busy. Lost a 1lb which is good as I had quite a "picky" week. Lots of birthdays at work which has meant being surrounded by chocolate and cake. I do hate continually saying no to stuff - don't want to look like the grinch - so I have had a few chocs. Seems the damage has been limited though so all good. :)

RR - excellent news. Getting back on track now girl. :)
Problemchild - well done. I started off as Morbidly Obese, the Obese and was chuffed when I slipped into merely Overweight! :) They are good milestones which deserve marking.

Hope everyone has a good week. :)

4.5lbs for me this week!

Hi - brilliant losses Dominoid and Problemchild. Well done. :)

I dropped another 1lb this week so slowly getting towards my initial target of 11 stone. Onwards and downwards! :)

Back