When Saturday comes

New :)

Hi there...I'm new to this site and have just found this thread.
I started my diet (SW) last Saturday so am yet to have a weigh-in.
I quit smoking at New Year but that was 3 months ago nearly so I've got to get back on the diet wagon :sigh:
First weigh-in I was 11st7.5lbs.
Here's to a good week :wavey:

Morning Saturday Chums - well STS this week which I was a little disappointed about (ok quite a lot disappointed). I'm starting to wonder whether I am eating enough so will experiment tonight by having fish and chips :) - I just fancy it and its my Mother's day treat from the cats. :)

Positive vibes peeps. :)

Hello All. Sorry I was away - I have been working crazy hard. Also have managed to pack my 4 lbs back on.. so I'll be chipping away at that. Still am managing to keep busy, been swimming, running and walking 10,000 steps a day. Just need to bring the munchies in line.

Wishing you all the best.

Sue - that does happen! I'm sure a fish and chips will do you good!

4.5lb for me again this week!

Morning All - up early for some reason this morning. Bummer. But good news on the scales. Down 3lbs. Really pleased as for the last few weeks it had been STS, -1lb, -1lb and then a STS, so I was getting a bit disappointed. This has given me a nice boost.

Hope everyone is ok and sending positive scale vibes to you all. :) xx

Hi Everyone - another 1lb off for me this week, so just 1lb away from my initial goal of 11 stone. Getting impatient now! :D

*Knocks*

Hi guys!

I'm a saturday weigh-in girl too! Can I come join you? :D

My losses so far are:

wk1: -8lbs
wk2: No weigh in (massive water retention due to TOM, so decided not to weigh in)
wk3: -2lbs
wk4: -5lbs
wk6: +1lbs (had flu all week so couldn't face much "good" food, but lost 3 inches all over in that week)
wk7: -2lbs - back on track!

inches lost since 17/03/2012:

Bust: 2" Waist: 3" Hips: 2"

Looking forward to seeing how everybody does! xx

Hi Sophia - welcome :).

Well a momentus day for me. I reached my target of 11 stone this morning! :D So pleased with myself. Now for stage two - I want to lose another stone which will get me into the "normal" BMI bracket. I never thought I would manage to lose 5.5 stone so what's another little piddly stone, eh! I WILL DO THIS! :sign0151:

Positive vibes to all my Saturday chums. xxx

Hi all, I'm a Saturday weigh-in girl too - so last Saturday I hit the 2 stone lost mark which was great (I'm doing Diet Chef)! Mind you, I went out to dinner last night with family and had the first 'naughty' pudding since mid-January .... sticky toffee pudding!! It was absolutely lovely but I know I won't be doing that much so that's OK. I did run 7k today to try to shift a bit of it!! I do try to run 5k three times a week so in addition to following Diet Chef, my weight loss has been pretty steady and consistent - about 2-2.5lb a week. I reckon I have about another 1-1.5 stones to go.

Morning all - well I STS this week. Bit disappointed as I would have liked to have slipped into the 10's, but oh well. Plus I'm on hols from tomorrow so expect an increase next week! But I can't wait for a McDonalds QP with Cheese! Its been over a year! :)

Brinkley - welcome to the Saturday thread! :) and well done on your loss this week.

Evening gang, I was a STS yesterday - but I lost another inch off my hips and waist so I'm happy :) x

Hello everyone! I have missed you all (especially you Sue ;) ) sorry I have been away, I'm in the last throws of my final year dissertation so I have been gone away on research. In a few weeks all will be done. Super looking forward to getting back and solidly plugging away. -1lbs this week.

Hi All - well back from my holiday (how quickly did that go :cry:) and have put on 3lbs. Not bad considering I ate what I wanted when I wanted. Cakes, chips, chocolates - you name it I had it! Now back to the grindstone.

Hey my weigh in day is Saturday too. Restarting weight watchers. I previously lost 10kg thru them so im going back to that. My weight last saturday was 81.7kg. Im wanting to get down to 62kg. Good luck guys xo

Yay I found you again!! I'm a Saturday weigher, although fortnightly. I lost 10lbs in my first 4 weeks calorie counting and week 6 weigh in is this Saturday. Eek, nervous already! I found this thread weeks ago then lost it but now I've subscribed there will be no getting rid of me :D

5lbs off for me (in 2 weeks) Yay!! Good luck everyone...If there is anyone else...:D

Back