When Saturday comes

Morning Saturday Chums - some good losses all round. Another 1lb off for me this morning. Onwards and downwards people, onwards and downwards! :)

Brinkleydaizy said:
ooo also just noticed 2 points off my bmi so far too x

Double yay! :D

Hello my Saturday peoples. I'm back from Minimins vacation. I have finished my thesis and it's submitted so I'm freeeeeee.. :D My therapist made me promise to put the weight loss to a side in order to focus on the bigger tasks at hand , but now it's all done - so I'm back full time. There was a price to vacation, and I have a lot to lose again - but that's how it goes.

Sue - always the rock star. So Happy to hear you are doing so well. x

RR

Newbie here weighing in. 8lbs down in the past 10 days, now 14st 4
only just started so haven't decided on goals ATM im taking it a pound at a time! Xx

Khloe88 said:
only just started so haven't decided on goals ATM im taking it a pound at a time! Xx

Wow, that's fab! Well done :)

That's amazing. Well done. :)

Thanks guys! My body is like most it can lose weight very quickly to begin with, but I have that weight I get to and can't get below without a struggle, so I'm hoping this forum will help keep me focused!

Thanks guys! My body is like most it can lose weight very quickly to begin with, but I have that weight I get to and can't get below without a struggle, so I'm hoping this forum will help keep me focused!

Minimims has been invaluabe to me in keeping me on the straight and narrow. There's some great advice, tips and good support. I don't attend a Weight Watchers class or do it online so this has been my place to come for diet chit chat and help. I think without it I would have struggled much more. Good luck. xx

Khloe88 said:

There's always someone on here to give advice and plenty of diaries to read through and success stories to be inspired by. It's great. Have you started a diary? I find it helps as it makes me feel more accountable! :D

Yes I've just started a diary I'm a little scared but I think like you day it will help make me accountable and help me on my journey!

Awww hun why are you panicking? It's entirely up to you though. I waited 4 weeks before my first weigh in and now weigh every 2. Although I have to fight the temptation to weigh every week...tempted to tomorrow but don't want it to ruin my weekend. It's a shame the scales have so much power! X

I've had such a stressful week with little sleep, I spent my time sat in front of a computer and didn't eat great. I think I need to do it to prove to myself either way I'm in control not the scales and it's not the end of the world. This is my one prob tbh I become obsessed with scales and that starts to control my outlook.

I know what you mean I used to be a daily weigher, sometimes more than once a day, and it really did determine my mood. Not good.

So why not weigh in, see how you did, and if it's not the best at least you know it's because you didn't have a great week and can move on from there :)

I think that's a gd plan. I used to weigh myself morning and night when I got to my goal weight, I don't want to be like that. I shall try to get on them and maybe take some measurements to see if they can save the day! Positive mind it's not the end of the world, right?!

Ooh yeah take measurements! Definitely not the end of the world, not even close...and you might be pleasantly surprised. Also you know you're doing the right things to get there eventually. Keep me posted :)

Back