When Saturday comes

Thanks guys. Domonoid - loving the chunder description! Been there my friend many many times. xxx

Hey everyone I weigh in on Saturdays too is it ok to join?
I'm Nessa from Cornwall and I started WW 9 weeks ago, I'm doing it at home. My start weight was 23st 4lb and so far I've lost 29lb taking me down to 21st 3lb.
Xxx

Hi Nessa - welcome aboard the Saturday club! Well done on your loss so far. Excellent progress. I do WW as well just by myself with my trusty calculator and notebook. I also subscribe to the magazine as it works out at £2 per copy rather than £2.75 and you get lots of up to date info in that as well as recipies and stuff. x

Cat Lover Sue said:
Hi Nessa - welcome aboard the Saturday club! Well done on your loss so far. Excellent progress. I do WW as well just by myself with my trusty calculator and notebook. I also subscribe to the magazine as it works out at £2 per copy rather than £2.75 and you get lots of up to date info in that as well as recipies and stuff. x

Hiya Sue thankyou for the warm welcome. I didn't even think about getting the magazine! Thankyou I will look into that. Xx

Hi Nessa, yeah welcome hun, I weigh in each Sat as well, I am not doing a set plan but its pretty like ww as its healthy eating with planned treats, I count calories basically. Oh and well done on your fab weight loss so far hun, I started off at 22 st 5 lbs just over 4 weeks a go and I'm exactly 21 st now and the minimins site has been fab for keeping me on track. I'm also not far from you as I'm in Devon. Em xx

1978Emma said:
Hi Nessa, yeah welcome hun, I weigh in each Sat as well, I am not doing a set plan but its pretty like ww as its healthy eating with planned treats, I count calories basically. Oh and well done on your fab weight loss so far hun, I started off at 22 st 5 lbs just over 4 weeks a go and I'm exactly 21 st now and the minimins site has been fab for keeping me on track. I'm also not far from you as I'm in Devon. Em xx

Hey Em thanks for the welcome. Not much between us weight wise and location wise!!
Looking forward to following your journey you are doing really fab xxx

thanks Nessa, I find this forum so useful as I rarely get to chat with people who have as much weight as me to lose, most of the people I know who want to lose weight have a max of two stone to lose and I have half my body weight basically so feel I am in for the long haul so find this group so useful to keep me motivated and on track. Have you been on to the wemitts bits of this minimins site yet? its for those of us that have a lot to lose and its a very supportive place to write into. Em xx

1978Emma said:
thanks Nessa, I find this forum so useful as I rarely get to chat with people who have as much weight as me to lose, most of the people I know who want to lose weight have a max of two stone to lose and I have half my body weight basically so feel I am in for the long haul so find this group so useful to keep me motivated and on track. Have you been on to the wemitts bits of this minimins site yet? its for those of us that have a lot to lose and its a very supportive place to write into. Em xx

Hiya Em I know exactly what you mean, I don't know anyone outside of here that has such a long journey ahead and it's just so nice to be able to chat to someone who understands what you are going through.
I don't think I've been in the wemitts bit yet I will look out for it though thankyou for that
Hope you had a good weekend xxx

thats ok Nessa, I always post on the wemitts bit of this forum as its so supportive and its especially for people who have alot of weight to lose so everyone you come across has a long way to go or has lost alot of weight and its such a lovely place to post messages, they are a great bunch of people that post on there and they cheer you on when you do well and support you when you are struggling, its so useful.

I am the same re not knowing anyone outside of here who has so much weight to lose and its so difficult listening to the people I do know go on about how fat and horrible they are when they have like a stone or two at most to lose and I then look at myself and feel so bad whereas on here I feel like one of the gang ha ha.

Em xx

1978Emma said:
thats ok Nessa, I always post on the wemitts bit of this forum as its so supportive and its especially for people who have alot of weight to lose so everyone you come across has a long way to go or has lost alot of weight and its such a lovely place to post messages, they are a great bunch of people that post on there and they cheer you on when you do well and support you when you are struggling, its so useful.

I am the same re not knowing anyone outside of here who has so much weight to lose and its so difficult listening to the people I do know go on about how fat and horrible they are when they have like a stone or two at most to lose and I then look at myself and feel so bad whereas on here I feel like one of the gang ha ha.

Em xx

I know what you mean.
I popped over to wemitts and had a look through, thankyou so much for pointing me in that direction.
I have posted a thread over there with a couple of pictures to try and help spur people like myself on. I've lost 2 stone and I feel no differant at all but you can see the difference in the pictures which really helps. Xx

2 stone is amazing Nessa, it is often harder to see the weight loss ourselves, its like one day I can look in the mirror and think "wow I can really see the difference due to my weight loss" and the next day I will look in and think I have put all my weight back on and can't see any difference, yet in a day I have not gained it all back, I just think my poor body image almost clouds my judgement.

I will check out your post on the wemitts bit, I am sure you will find it supportive there, Em xx

1978Emma said:
2 stone is amazing Nessa, it is often harder to see the weight loss ourselves, its like one day I can look in the mirror and think "wow I can really see the difference due to my weight loss" and the next day I will look in and think I have put all my weight back on and can't see any difference, yet in a day I have not gained it all back, I just think my poor body image almost clouds my judgement.

I will check out your post on the wemitts bit, I am sure you will find it supportive there, Em xx

I find I am the same, like today for once I feel really good, but no one at work has mentioned that I look any differant! I feel like screaming I've lost 2 stone!! Lol
But this isn't about them it's about me and my journey to reach my goal!!
We will all get to where we want to be with the right mind set and the support of everyone here.
Xxxx

Good luck for tomorrow everyone xx

thanks Nessa, good luck as well, always get nervous before weigh in day ha ha, silly I know but I think its pretty normal to do so, well see you on here 2moro for weight loss update, just hoping I see a loss and haven't stalled or anything. Em xx

1978Emma said:
thanks Nessa, good luck as well, always get nervous before weigh in day ha ha, silly I know but I think its pretty normal to do so, well see you on here 2moro for weight loss update, just hoping I see a loss and haven't stalled or anything. Em xx

I'm sure you will be fine hun, positive thinking and all that!
What time do you weigh in? Xx

I usually try and get on here sometime in the morning to update my ticker thingy but weigh in at home in the morning, I don't have an official weigh in like at SW or WW but do a weekly weigh in myself at home but hide the scales away during the week to avoid me hopping on and off them the whole time so never know what they are going to say! Em xx

1978Emma said:
I usually try and get on here sometime in the morning to update my ticker thingy but weigh in at home in the morning, I don't have an official weigh in like at SW or WW but do a weekly weigh in myself at home but hide the scales away during the week to avoid me hopping on and off them the whole time so never know what they are going to say! Em xx

I'm the same!! Weigh in at home. I get hubby to weigh me in so I don't cheat and he hides the scales lol.
I weigh in first thing before I eat or drink anything!! Xxx

2lb off for me this week! Xx

Nice one Nessa, you're doing great, keep it up.

3/4 of a stone seems to be a recurring theme for me at the moment as that's this weeks loss too. Almost under the 15 stone mark now at 15st 1/2lb. Hopefully I can make next week 14stsomething

Dominoid said:
Nice one Nessa, you're doing great, keep it up.

3/4 of a stone seems to be a recurring theme for me at the moment as that's this weeks loss too. Almost under the 15 stone mark now at 15st 1/2lb. Hopefully I can make next week 14stsomething

Thankyou.
Well done on your loss too.
Is there anything you can do to shake it up a bit?? Maybe eat less weeklies, up the exercise or try drinking more water?
You will be owning the 14's next week hun. Xx

Back