When Saturday comes

I'm not overly worried about slow loss really. It took me years to put all the weight on so losing it all over 2 years is nothing in comparison!

To be honest though, I did hardly any exercise at all last week as my partner's not been well so instead of going to the gym after work I've been coming straight home. I normally go 3-4 times a week. She says I should still go but I don't like leaving her alone. Back to normal next week so I should start losing in whole numbers again!

Dominoid said:
I'm not overly worried about slow loss really. It took me years to put all the weight on so losing it all over 2 years is nothing in comparison!

To be honest though, I did hardly any exercise at all last week as my partner's not been well so instead of going to the gym after work I've been coming straight home. I normally go 3-4 times a week. She says I should still go but I don't like leaving her alone. Back to normal next week so I should start losing in whole numbers again!

They do say the steadier you lose it the easier it is to keep it off.
Hope your partner feels better soon.
I got a treadmill last week so looking forward to being able to get it on it each day this week.
Enjoy the gym! Xx

Morning Peeps - well done Nessa and Dominoid on your losses. Watch out for that 14 stone bracket next week, Dominoid! :)

Its a STS from me this week which is fine. Frustrating but fine all the same!

yay 3 lbs off this week and out of the 21's! hurrah! :D

well done Nessa on your 2 lbs off thats fab and Dominoid it must be great nearly being in the 15s and to catloversue don't worry about staying the same, look at just how much you have already lost, it always gets slower often the nearer you get to goal and you are so near to your goal hun!

Em xx

1978Emma said:
yay 3 lbs off this week and out of the 21's! hurrah! :D

well done Nessa on your 2 lbs off thats fab and Dominoid it must be great nearly being in the 15s and to catloversue don't worry about staying the same, look at just how much you have already lost, it always gets slower often the nearer you get to goal and you are so near to your goal hun!

Em xx

Yay well done you hun, must be great to be out of the 21's. I am now 21.1 so hoping I will be out of them next week xx

Cat Lover Sue said:
Morning Peeps - well done Nessa and Dominoid on your losses. Watch out for that 14 stone bracket next week, Dominoid! :)

Its a STS from me this week which is fine. Frustrating but fine all the same!

STS is fine Hun we all have frustrating weeks but you haven't put on so stay focused and a nice loss should come your way next week xx

Thanks girls. I know its fine really but I always feel a little prickle of frustration at a STS, even though I know what I can normally expect an extra pound off the next week.

It's great you two are so close together in your weight so you can buddy up. I find this site to useful for that. xx

well done Nessa, yeah you should be able to kiss the 21's goodbye next week, I never thought I would ever end up at the weight I did but its good reversing it isn't it, I know most people outside of minimins would be like why are you celebrating you are still over 20 stone but I'm like "yeah but I am not in the 22's or 21's anymore!" :D Em xx

1978Emma said:
well done Nessa, yeah you should be able to kiss the 21's goodbye next week, I never thought I would ever end up at the weight I did but its good reversing it isn't it, I know most people outside of minimins would be like why are you celebrating you are still over 20 stone but I'm like "yeah but I am not in the 22's or 21's anymore!" :D Em xx

It is so good seeing it go down and not up lol xx

welcome to the Sat weigh in group and well done cambridgeps, great loss, Em xx

1lb off for me this week! Xx

Morning All - 1lb off for me this week so just 3lbs to go to target now. Plus I have gone into the "healthy" BMI bracket - not bad as I was "morbidly obese" to start with!

3 lbs off again this week, thats 1 st 11 lbs (25 lbs) in 6 weeks on a healthy eating plan! yay! I feel like I am finally managing to turn my life around!:D

Well done on your weight loss Nessa and Catloversue oh and it must be brill being in the healthy weight bracket of the BMI chart! I know I keep monitoring my changing BMI as I go along as it helps to motivate me. Em xx

Interesting development. Last week I ate really really ***** and did essentially no exercise and stayed the same; this week I ate within dailies nearly every day, only use about 10 of my weeklies and did about 6 hours in the gym and I gained a half pound!

Dominoid said:
Interesting development. Last week I ate really really ***** and did essentially no exercise and stayed the same; this week I ate within dailies nearly every day, only use about 10 of my weeklies and did about 6 hours in the gym and I gained a half pound!

Maybe it was last week catching up with you? X

lost 4 lbs this week so thats 29 lbs (2 stone 1 lb) in 7 weeks - yay! I am so pleased at the moment, this is the best I have done in years and best thing is I am doing it through healthy eating!

Hi All - its a STS for me this week. Aaaaaarrrrrgh!

Back