When Saturday comes

thanks guys and well done sue70 on your 2 lb loss and catloversue, I'm so envious of you being so near to goal, you have done so well, Em xx

Morning All - 1lb off for me this morning so just 2lbs away now! Dominoid - hang in there bud, good things come to those who wait :)

remained the same weight this week :( that said I'm on TOTM so not too worried really, hope for a loss next week! Well done on your loss catloversue, you are doing so well, so near your target now! and you are doing great Dominoid, sometimes its just slows up for a while then will get going again, Em

Doubly happy today. Football season has stated again and I made it to 14st 13lb! I finally broke the 15st barrier.
I can definitely feel the difference in training now too, had to put three machines up to higher weight yesterday as they'd got too easy at the lower weight.

4 lbs off this week - yay! I started at 22 stone 5 lbs 9 weeks ago and am now exactly 20 stone, 2 stone 5 lbs off in 9 weeks through healthy eating, feeling so happy right now! I can't wait to get under that ruddy 20 stone mark, have absolutely hated being over 20 stone for yonks.

Well done Dominoid, must feel great breaking through the 15 stone barrier, I know for me getting past each main stone mark means so much, you are doing brilliantly, Em
:D

Woo Hoo - well done Dominoid and Emma - both fabulous milestones achieved today. Proud as punch for you both.

I dropped another 1lb this morning so am hovering on the brink of my goal weight. Think this is going to be the longest 1lb to get rid of in history! :)

oh thanks catloversue, you are doing brilliantly hun, well done on your loss, you are so near your goal now, oh you must be so much happier, you are such an inspiration to someone like me as it makes me believe it can be done, Em xx

Thanks Emma - you are doing so well and only 9 weeks in. That's amazing. It's taken me 67 weeks to get to this point and its really flown by. Think what you could achieve in that length of time. You can do it! xxx

thanks Sue, thats lovely of you to say so, I am so glad I started when I did, its good to see my BMI going down, health issues becoming less serious, whilst I obviously want to lose it for looks reasons as well, the health issues have been so important to me, I'm 34 and was diagnosed with sleep apnea earlier this year and was finding myself having breathing difficulties each night and had to wear one of those masks, now since I have lost the weight in the last 9 weeks I have now been told I no longer have sleep apnea and the nurse at the hospital was so delighted with my weight loss, plus I got to hand back the damn awful breathing mask that I had to wear at night - hurrah! Em xx

Hi guys, I weigh in on a Saturday aswell. Do ya mind if I join your thread? Had my weigh in yesterday and lost 4 pounds which brought me over 2 stone gone. I felt great and feel like I'm finally getting somewhere.

well done Shanksy, that is a great loss,

so true Dominoid, I have always tended to focus purely on the scales yet I have realised this time how many other indicators there are to watch out for, obviously change in clothes size as well but I never imagined in just 9 weeks I could reverse some of the more serious health issues, I have a long way to go of course weight loss wise, but to have rid myself of the sleep apnea and that dire breathing mask in just 9 weeks for me felt like an amazing achievement, it was like I felt more like 34 again rather than 84 , I have much more energy and don't need to sleep all the time as before I was pretty much comatosed 24/7, life was so awful and now I feel I am in control of my life again and I don't need to sleep anymore than the average person which is fab!

I find the weigh in each week helps just to chat with those battling with their weight helps inspire me to keep going, Em

Morning all. First in the weigh-in thread today I see. I'll put the kettle on. Who's for tea? XD

14st 10½lbs this week. That's another 2 and a half pounds gone so I'm happy. I've also decided to notch the fitness drive up a level and entered myself in for the Plymouth 10k in November. So if I stop posting shortly after that, I probably died around the 7k marker ;)

Hi and well done. Sure you will finish to race fine lol. I always weigh myself on saturdays, do you mind if i join in this thread too. I have lost 2lb this week and have reached my first goal of losing two stone before my holiday in september. I have also gone down a dress size which is nice. xx

Fab results Sue and Dominoid. Well done both of you. Looking forward to your 10k training updates Dominoid! :)

Its a STS for me this week. I was prepared for it but still a bit disappointed. But to be fair it has been "lady fun week"! Hoping I get to goal next week now, if not I will really have a massive strop! :D

2 lbs off this week which means I have lost exactly 2 and a half stone (35 lbs) in 10 weeks - yay! I started at 22 stone 5 lbs 10 weeks ago and am now 19 stone 12 lbs, I have a hell of a long way to go but its a fab start. I have now said goodbye to the 22's, 21's and now 20's weight wise - hurrah! plus I have gone down from a size 26 to a size 20 / 22, things are looking up finally!

you are doing so well guys, wow Dominoid for putting yourself forward for that run, thats amazing, I live in Plymouth as well, maybe I'll face doing something similar sometime, not quite ready yet ha ha . Well done Sue70 fab loss and well done on reaching your 2 stone weight loss goal that is a mega big achievement! Oh catloversue, you are so near now so there is no need to worry hun, you are literally 1 lb away from goal, how amazing is that! you have done so well. Em xx

Well done everyone on this weeks losses.
I'm only across the water from Plymouth too!! Msybe we could come and cheer you on for the 10K!!

1lb loss for me this week taking me to exactly 3 stone gone.
5lb away from being in the 19's!! Xx

well done Nessa, three stone gone is amazing, I'm so chuffed for you hun! Em xx

1978Emma said:
well done Nessa, three stone gone is amazing, I'm so chuffed for you hun! Em xx

Thanks Hun you are doing amazing too. 2 and a half stone in 10 weeks is brilliant! You must be feeling great dropping those dress sizes I've only just about dropped one! But I'm not exercising much so starting to introduce that this week. Xx

Back