When the going gets tough.....the tough get slimmer

So weighed in this morning as usual and have gained back 4lb :(

Totally not panicking tho bacause i now have 12 weeks before christmas to lose a stone to get me to my first goal. Completely feasible and better yet i've got no reasons or 'excuses' to go off plan, may be boring but there's nothing like having a big stretch of time ahead of you. find it really keeps me focused anyway!

This christmas i will be slim and comfortable and not constantly anxious bout upcoming social events and what to wear dilemmas :) WHEN i get to 10st that will be the lowest i've ever been so unsure how i will feel bout my body then, i may feel ready to call time on this 'dieting' malarkey or i may feel i need more loss or toning. I guess i'll just have to wait and see :)

You go for it! You can totally get there!

Gonna start my official weigh ins tomorrow and am feeling super motivated after a night out last night, during which i felt fat hot unattractive and uncomfortable which is frankly quite rude!!!! Dunno why either :( just was really not happy with what i saw in the mirror and photos.

October is going to be a month of EVERY day on plan simply because there's no need not to!!!! want to lose 5lb this month to take me to 149lbs and into the elusive 140s :D So there ;)

Am very sad to report that as of this morning i am back up to 11st 4lbs! it's perfectly logical after too much salty, fatty junk, not enough water, a bucketful of alcohol and totm :( BUT i am pretty sure a big chunk is water weight and will come back off in a couple of days.

Had a bit of a scare on sat night when my best friend collapsed on a night out with what we think was alcohol poisoning so the two of us have made a teetotal pact which has got to be for the best! i know i can do it with no big social events coming up and quite frankly not wanting to touch a drop.

So mu diary may be pretty boring from now on but if thats the way it's gotta be........:D

Hope you all have a fabulous sunday (while i go to work for 5 hours ;)) xx

You'll definitely get a chunk of that off quick! And even quicker if you're not drinking!

Yesterday was first proper day back on it and even though i used a far amount of cals on chocolate but still came in under calories so can't complain!

Am off shopping in a mo to fill the house with yummy healthy goods..................and a birthday cake for OH- uh-oh ;) But am not much of a cake person so if i do treat myself it will only be a teeny bit :)

Felt quite ill last night which was only down to the amount of junk i've consumed in the last week so made a promise to myself to eat better because i'm fed up of feeling crappy all the time. Just gotta remember that when chips come my way :D

I find that too. When I spent a few days at maintenance eating loads of junk, I just felt bloated and uncomfortable all the time. I'm actually glad of it. Puts me off eating like that!

had a good day yesterday and got on the scales this morning to make sure i'm heading in the right direction and 3.5lbs of my 4lb gain have gone :D

Feeling much more positive now i know the damage from my holiday wasn't all that bad so away we go with octobers challenge! wanna get down to 148lb so that's 6.5lb and i know i can do it......bring it on!

Also ate much healthier, actually had salad TWICE in one day and have cut right down on diet coke and chocolate.Feel so much better for it already and also 3 days teetotal and counting ;)

okay, so my water weight/holiday gain is officially no more and it very kindly took anothe half a pound with so smiles all round over here :D :D :D

Was under calories again yesterday and am expecting much of the same today! Need to be super good today and tomorrow because am taking my nana to a concert on fri night which will involve her buying me lunch out and there's another meal out at an american style diner for OH's birthday on sat night! But i won't be drinking, which always hels so as long as i'm angellic apart from those two meals i'm hoping to see another pound off by monday!!!

another good day today! yay me :D

And OH had eaten all the b'day cake by the time i got home, saving me from myself!!! Have so got my head around this and just keep thinking how amazing it will be to be at my lowest ever weight at xmas! That's how positive i am i will do it this time-it's almost too easy :) Just continue as planned and i will feel and look better in no time at all!

I'm sure i will have the odd little blip along the way but as long i'm gradually going in the right direction it's not a problem. Now i'm just focusing on getting shot of another pound by monday! EASY!

Thanks janey- feeling super optimistic :D

Had another successful day on plan! In fact i'm quite a bit under my allowance atm because i have work tonight and i know there will be food on offer so am compensating so i don't have to drive myself mad resisting!

Noticed today how different hunger effects me when i'm not working. when i'm stood at work with very little to do i feel constant hungry and wanna eat every hour on the hour, but todayi had lunch at midday after an early breakfast then didn't even start thinking bout food til 4pm!!! Think that puts me in the boredom eater box- sadly i'm banned from doing anything to occupy myself at work so will just have to become the master of many low-cal snacks :) Preparation is the key xx

I can relate to that one!! I sit on my bum all day behind a desk and if I'm not busy it's torture because all I want to do is eat and there is a young boy who works for me who struggles to put weight on and constantly eats all day everyday !! Hell on earth !! Lol

Excellent day yesterday simply because of the obstacles in my way that i smashed through!!

Took my nan to a daniel o donnell concert and when we went to a pub for dinner i only had a small wine spritzer (yes, just the one!!!!) a chicken fillet in seeded bread, no mayo and 10 chips (yes, i counted ;)) Only thing i let down on was not enough water but will make up for that today aty work! And i didn't even feel hungry-not once!

Just wish i could bottle my new found motivation for my mum! I learnt everything i know bout losing weight but she just can't do it any more-or just doesn't want to!? But won't give up and try and be happy cos it's not in her nature :(

Hope u all have a good saturday x

Went out to an American diner last night and AGAIN was super restrained and i love it!!!! Had a grilled fillet steak, salad and onion rings plus one cheeky cocktail that came in under calories AGAIN!!

Sorry to blow my own trumpet but i'm just a little gob smacked how easily i am doing this at the moment! I don't even feel like i'm sacrificing anything because it's all for the greater good and will be totally worth it when i'm at goal fror xmas.

Every time you say no thank you to food, you say yes please to being slim :D

Thanks ladies!

Feeling a bit wobbly bout weigh in all of a sudden because i feel like i've eaten loads even though i'm well under calories i feel quite bloated :(

Oh well will just have to wait and see! Fingers legs and eyes crossed ;)

well wobble was completely unfounded!!!! Lost 2lb :D

Now i've only got to lose 2lb this month to get under 150lbs! And i've lost 10% of my body weight at last :) Feeling super good bout going into the 2nd week of successful dieting and praying for another 1lb gone by monday xx

Back