When the going gets tough.....the tough get slimmer

just goes to show that it really is a battle every day for most of us :(

I agree with you though, getting through a couple of days successfully really spurs you on..when you're under calories, and knowing you CAN eat food, and food you like! Just a bit less of it :p

Constipation is horrible, hope you get through it asap :)

have had a very upset tummy today due to all the nasties i've been consuming this week but at least i'm not 'blocked up' anymore!!! Eeeewwww! ;)

Properly back on the wagon tomorrow now that my digestive system seems back on the straight and narrow *crosses fingers*
Big shop in the morning to stock up on my secret weapons (slimfast shakes, 100cal snacks and weight watchers meals) and hopefully weigh will only show a 1or 2lb loss which i know will come off so quickly if i stick to my allowance like a good girl!! Just gotta keep in mind how horrid i felt today............it's enough to put you off food for life! Almost :D

First day off tomorrow in 2 weeks, i feel apyjama/dvd day coming on ;)

My upset tummy turned into afull blown 48hrs of feeling very poorly, massive stomach pains and not being able to keep anything except water down :( managed to take in bout 600cals today with out throwing up and only sufaced from under my duvet an hour ago! Just in time for x factor :D

bit worried bout such alow intake over last 2 days but cannot bear being sick so don't want to eat just to leave it in the toilet :(

Also don't know if ity's something specific i ate or just a system overload kind of thing! And i'm missing out on my cinema trip so generally feeling very sorry for myself. not gonna worry too much bout weigh in on monday and just focus on losing that last pound by 31st xx

Aww hun. Hope you feel better soon!

Didn't make it to work today on hubby's insistence!! Apparently i look like crap :D I'm hoping he meant it with the best of intentions!!!!!

feeling a little better but have zero energy from lack of food but have managed some toast and a sports drink (first time ever -feel like a fraud.......sports??!!!) Did weigh myself this morning and have lost 1.5lb from last weigh in despite my bloated sore stomach so don't know if i should take that as a real loss or wait for things to settle again! very tempting to update and do an ecstatic weight loss dance (sitting down of course!) but don't wanna cheat myself if it goes straight back up when my appetite returns :( what a strange dilemma!!

It is a strange dilemma, but tempting as it may be, I wouldn't update yet. You might get a nasty shock whe you start eating properly again. Your body can do strange things when you're poorly.
Good call from hubby though, you needed to rest today. Hope you're feeling better soon. :) xxx

Have updated my stats simply because i promised myself i woul weigh and record EVERY monday no excuses! Although i made that rule to stop me sticking my head in the sand over a gain but hey ho!!!
still not celebrating though...........just in case ;)

Feeling better today but still completely drained so back to bed with a book i go! can't believe i'm actually bored :)

Haha well done on the loss :) Let's hope it stays!

Feel loads better today just a bit spaced out but i'm sure thats just low blood sugar from the last few days. Actually managed food last night, real chewable food!!!! ok so it was very plain just a small plain chicken breast and a few oven chips but all the sam it was very exciting :)

Back to work today.....yay! Did that sound like i meant it?? ;) x

Work was ok yesterday,quiet but just what i needed!! stomach stared playing up a bit early hours of this morning but still feeling much better so onwards with the boring toast/soup/more toast diet!!! Only roughly counting cals because i've just gotta focus on what makes me better at the mo but as i'm not eating snacks or fat or even medium size portions i think i can maintain for a week!

Work again today and thats as fun as it gets :D

feeling massively hungry today guess it's a reaction to going without food over the weekend!!! Handling it pretty well though i think just eating til i'm no longer ravenous and hoping for the best :)

Been shopping this morning got a few bargains which always cheers me up :D woke up with a sore throat this morning so i was feeling well for exactly a day.............not fair :p oh well on we plod......

Day off today yay! Got nothing planned so no need to go off track except my boredom :) In fact i have no plans at all this weekend so should be in for a good weigh in on monday. because of last weeks loss being iffy and it being totm i'm expecting a little gain actually but i started this month at 11st exactly so if i've kept 4ish pounds off i'm happy :D

Have a good day off :)

have managed a STS despite all the to-ing and fro-ing in the stomach department :D So happy with that!!! Especially after 3 glasss of wine last night ;)

This is the lightest i've been in 3 years actually can't beleive it!!!

Happy hallowe'en to all xx

That's great! Congratulations! :D You'll get a loss this week hopefully!

Thanks guys!!!

Feeling pretty rotten right now due to falling off the wagon yesterday and today :( annoyed with myself more than anything but at least it was only 2 days not an entire week! Really want this target met by christmas so i'm making it my main priority and NO EXCUSES!!!!!

Getting a cold too which i think might be the root of my problem but i know better than that so tomorro i'm going to tesco to spend all the money i can get my hands on (another source of stress for me - money!!) on some good healthy low cal goodies. If I'm properly stocked i've no reason to stray :)

Really going for it over the next 6 weeks to get more or less to 10st ish so i can relax a little and aim for maintenence over xmas!

Onwards we go :D

Feeling a little better and less stressed but not sure how long that will last!!!

Went out for breakfast with my mum (904cals!! really?!!) but filled me up so prob won't eat now til dinner and still have 530ish cals so no worries :) Bought some leggings (size 10!!!) and a woolly headband for £4.50 which cheered me up a little.........simple things hey?

Just gotta stop stressing about money and learn to ask for help instead of struggling and complaining bout it!! Why else have a husband otherwise ;) Also am worrying slightly that one of my good friends (was best but now....dunno!) seems to not be speaking to me :( we haven't had a bust up but the last few times i tried to contact her to get together she has either bowed out last min or ignored me! Rude but she is very busy with work so didn't cry over it!! Then on sun i found out that her and her bloke and a few other couples -all friends of ours- had been out for a meal the night before and were coming out on sun night too. Now i don't expect to be invited to EVERYTHING but as it was a b'day thing and we hadn't met up for aaaages i thought we'd at least get a txt bout one of the nights out!!! Then when said 'friend came into pub where i was she barely spoke and when i went to find her to say good bye she just stared into her drink while i talked to myself :( was mortified so just ran aay home! really thought i'd left this feeling back in school!

Just don't know if i'm over reacting and if i'm not what have i done all of a sudden! me no likey :p

Poor you. People can be so cruel. I think the best thing you can do is have it out with her. At least then you can know exactly whats going on.
I'm hoping for your sake it's a simple misunderstanding. If she is been a funny c*w, then you are better off without her, but I know that is easier said than done.

Lot's of love xxx :)

Yeah, I'd just ring her and ask her straight up. Have I done something cos I think you're being off with me and I don't know why! You'd think if you were best friends she'd be able to tell you if she had an issue and then sulk lol.

Back