When the going gets tough.....the tough get slimmer

Good luck :)

Good luck :)

well i don't know if it was your marvelous good luck wishes or the fact that i actually put some effort in for the first time in aaaaages but ................................ i lost 3lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So so happy!! thats 1lb of water and 2 actual whole real pounds and officially the lightest weight i have been since sept 2008 :D :D :D

It really makes it all worth while!

Now i'm off to dublin tomorrow to eat my body weight in potatoes so now doubt i won't be as happy this time next week but at the moment i really don't care :p besides while i'm planning on eating whatever tickles my pickle there will be a hell of a lot of walking involved and when i'm out enjoying myself there is less chance of mre snacking so any gain should be water etc I've proved i can do this and i will continue!

xx

Well done you!!!! :D 3lbs is fantastic. You should be really proud of yourself hun.

Enjoy your trip to Dublin, don't worry too much about the ccing and let it spoil the trip. Just remember to drink lots of water while your there. Looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back :)

Well done! Have a great time in Dublin! :)

Evening all!!! Hope all is well!

Finally managed to find time to sit down and catch up here after a manic week. Started off in Dublin tues/ weds/ thurs, didn't over eat- 2 meals a day and no snacks, drank a bit of booze but not really to excess and walked more in 3 days than i have in the last 3 months ;) so all in all quite a success!

Then fri was my sttep-dad's b'day which of course means a meal at his favourite chinese resturant, but again didn't stuff myself silly but did have 4 glasses of wine! then last night me and the girls went to the middle of a forest to see Westlife and even though i (again!) drank wine and ate too much bread I'm hoping it's been balanced out by the dancing , singing ,jumping around and screaming like a maniac!!!!! They were soooooooogood i didn't even think about stopping for a takeaway on the way home, which is normally the first thought in my head! think i'm in love ;) till my next concert at least :D

So weigh in tomoorrow a little wary as even tho i don't feel i did too much damage i know watere retention is going to be an issue. have drunk lots of water today and not eaten over cal allowance so fingers crossed xx

Sounds like you have had the most amazing week. :D

Good luck for tomorrows WI. Fingers are crossed :D

Sounds like you have had a fab time!!!
Good luck for WI :)

Thanks for the support ladies, it wasn't good news as i have re gained my loss from last week :( it is frustrating but i'm not letting it de rail me this time!! i've done it before and i'll do it again!

Cleared out the cupboards last night of any junk and am off shopping soon to stock up on lovely healthy low fat goods :)

MUST STAY AWAY FROM THE DONUTS :D

You'll get it off and more! :D

Morning!!!

Today is the first day of a new me! I'm no longer going to be the oik sat in the corner with a pint of lager and a sausage roll ;) ok ok so i'm not THAT bad but you see what i mean. Fresh healthy food minimal snacking very little alcohol etc etc Nothing too drastic or crazy just good old fashioned common sense-and if i can get some exercise in i'll be golden (it'll be a miracle but still....:D)

So today is my best friends birthday and we are going to an all you can eat for lunch eeeeek! but i've got my determined head on so good chioces all around for me plus really looking forward to drinking gallons of diet coke :) to be honest i actually am i think the excess of the last week has caught up with me!!

hop everyone is well xx

I'm sure you'll soon get the extra weight off. You seem to be in the right state of mind to get back on track... Good luck :)

Success in the face of an all you can eat buffet!!!
ok, so i prob went over on calories but i only ate salad, grilled chicken and fish for a starter and veg curry (least oily looking) boiled rice (bout 2tbsp) and stir fried beef and chilli for main. Thats no naan,spring rolls, samosas,oily sauces or dessert!! plus no alcohol at all passed my lips and i'm only just starting to feel peckish!!! woop!!

Feel very in control at the moment and it's lovely not to have the spicy/excess fat induced stomach ache i'm normally sporting come bed time :D all in all i'm one happy bunny!

Back to full on calorie counting tomorrow no problem. And feeling very happy at the prospect of no social functions until 13th august (OH family wedding for which i MUST look fabulous because it's been since my own wedding in sept since i've seen most of them and i don't want them thinking i've let myself go ;))

Just plenty of chilling out, eating well, guzzling water and most appealingly, sleeping. Really want to start feeling less run down and hopefully helping my skin clear up as it's really suffering at the mo and it's getting me down :( xx

Well done on the good choices today :)

Wahooo! today is the first day in an age i've come in any where near my cal limit!! have set it for 1200 this week to get my head in the right place and i am on 1244 at the moment. Am really hoping it will stay that way too :)

Really boring day at work today but i only ate my allocated snacks and wasn't even hungry! motivation is really high at the moment long may it continue xx

Well done :)

feeling very blue at the moment :(

It started last night when i got my first assessment results for my proof reading course and i only got a C, which is average. As usual i'm distinctly average at yet another task. Boring!!!!!! After going through my assessment i can totally see where i was going wrong, partly by going into too much detail (thats OCD for ya!) but some things were just stupid mistakes!! So annoyed with myself for presuming this would be easy just because i love to read :(

Am now feeling as if i want to give up because i don't wanna put the effort in (sound familiar???) i should start again from the beginning and REALLY learn it 100% but i've never been very good with the studying! if it doesn't go straight into my memory banks i can't be bothered to force it! Hence my having crappy job after crappy job!

I'm sure i will feel better soon and have the inspiration to get back to it but for now i just want to hibernate xx

Back