When the going gets tough.....the tough get slimmer

It is so nice to read your posts when you have got a spring in your step. Things are going great hun, and clearly you are feeling alot better in yourself. Here's to more happy times eh?

Keep at it, your doing great. I know a couple of people who count their calories weekly rather than daily. As long as the numbers add up I guess it doesn't matter how you do it.

Have a great day hun. :)

As long as i keep losing i will carry on this way but if i stall at least i know where i can improve

Seems my genius oplan has back fired! my stomach has been really bloated this week despite eating the same as i normally do with no problems. Woke up this morning feeling a bit better aand had a naughty look at the scales and am 1.5lbs up since fri!!! been uder cals for 3 days and didn't go completely mad at the weekend but thats the only reason i can see :(

Not official weigh in til tomorrow but can't see me getting a loss or sts! rude!!!!!

Surprise!!! I'm baaaaaack!!!!

Been really naughty with keeping up with logging and diary entries due to loads going on at home and work but i have still been averaging a 0.5lb loss per week this month, even though i've not really been concentrating properly :)

So as of tomorrow i'm back to it! I have 17 full days with no social events/meals out to really make a dent in it as i can feel myself wobbling big time and it's just pure luck and lack of time on my hands that i haven't binged! Gonna make a specific effort to come on here daily and jot down how i'm feeling etc. Think i really need to focus now before things start going horribly wrong.

Got some catching up to do with diaries and posts so that will keep me amused for a while :D

Welcome back chick!! 17 days is a great amount of time to get stuck in. Look forward to seeing your losses!! :) xx

Right this time i mean business!!!!!! :)

have re-set all my stats to where i was at new year because looking back at my losses i was just to-ing and fro-ing, faffing around and not making any positive changes. So I have a starting weight of 10st 10lb and am aiming to lose a stone. I have 6 full months until my holiday (march-august) and hopefully will have hit target in 3 of those so i have 3 months left to really own that weight and not spring straight back out of it!

Then that is it! i will not move the goal posts trying to be 'just a bit' thinner, and i will not binge eat my way back to 12 stone. I have set a perfectly acheivable, healthy and sustainable goal for once.

I am going to be happy healthy and enjoy life. My size has nothing to do with any bad feelings i may have. Tomorrow, thursday the 1st of march is the beginning of a new phase- less stress, more fun :D

There. Positive Mental Attitude is all in order,now lets get this show on the road ;) xx

Jumped on the scales this morning and have lost 2lb!!!!! woohoo :D

Ok,ok so i know it's technically taken me 2 months but in the spirit of new beginnings i'll celebrate it ;)

Feeling super-motivated and relaxed as i know i can do this. it's an acheivable goal and not over whelming and i've plenty of time to reach target.

Meal plan for the day:

Breakfast: chocolate slimfast shake-230

Lunch: 58g(dried weight) pasta with tuna and mayo-360

Dinner: 100g chicken breast with seasoning,oven chips and mushy peas-380

Total- 970 (cals left for snacks-230)

So far so good :)

2lbs is great, well done!

Thanks ladies :)

Good attitude!

Had a busy day shopping yesterday and had my arm twisted into going to kfc, tried the new rancher burger (369cal) which was good but sadly a few chips fell in my mouth but they were nice so ain't gonna worry ;) was good rest of the day though and drank plenty of water to counteract the salt on chips!

So far on track today too. Just finished work where i was busy enough to stop me nibbling so just gotta restrian the late night munchies and all is good.

Got no social plans this weekend so won't be drinking at all so hoping for another loss come thursday :) xx

Had a good weekend - no booze and no takeaways, plenty of early nights too! made me feel like an old woman but if it results in a loss on the scales on thursday i can live with it :D

Got work this afternoon hopefully will manage my 5th day with no snacking as i've done so well this week. Just eating 3 decent healthy meals a day, basically eating what tickles my pickle. Leaves me satisfied without overloading on sugary junk to keep me going! Just hope the boredom eating fairy doesn't sneak up on me later, mon,tues and weds is notoriously quiet at work :(

27 weeks today til my holiday :D

Don't feel like i'm doing to great at the moment :( can't put my finger on it but i feel really bloaty (not totm) and lethargic which is usually directly linked to my diet. I'm under cals most days and if i do go over its only by 50-80ish so not drastic. Haven't binged at all and cut right back on snacky junk.

Guess i just need to have a little faith in myself but the temptation to jump on the scales 'just to check' is strong but i shall power through :)

Happy tuesday ladies and gents x

Yep, have faith hun. You are doing really well and you could be feeling under the weather for many reasons. Just spend the next couple of days listening to your body and get plenty of rest. :) xx

Morning! What lovely weather we're having!!! (rain. rain and more rain!!!)

Just took my measurements as i've got a feeling i'm heading for a sts in the morning and i've lost half an inch off my boobs :( and a whole inch off my stomach :D everything else is the same so happy with that.

Do think i'm getting a cold though- got two mouth ulcer (ouch!) runny eyes and a stuffy nose but gonna go get myself some medication and hope it goes away before it gets worse..............only just got rid of my xmas cold :(

Hubby wants a fry-up for dinner tonight!!! just gonna replace everything with low fat and hope he's none the wiser.....have tricked him with quorn before so should be pretty easy hehehehe x

Yum, a fry up! I may have to come to yours for dinner tonight ;) xx

Lol when we have fry ups in the morning, everyone else has real sausages and i have quorn. The real ones smell so damn good though!

Back