When the going gets tough.....the tough get slimmer

I got the weight watchers ones, only 60cals each and really yum...........just a bit shorter than the average sausage ;) oooh errrr!!

Good day today :D

Went shopping and finally bought some clothes that fit me but things are still too tight around my tummy if i get them to fit every where else! Frustrating!

Sts at weigh in this morning. Never mind, there's always next week!

Went for lunch with my brother and had a steak fajita wrap that was about 600cals according to mfp but must have been really salty as feel well thirsty and bloated still noe :( plenty of water over the weekend should sort it! Got an evening out planned sunday for a mates b'day but shouldn't be too strenuous and relaxing for the rst of time, dosing up and trying to fight this cold :) fun times x

Feeling a little better today had a really good nights sleep for a change so guess that helps.

Good day food wise too no normal friday night takeaway and feel so much better for it this morning. Work in a bit til 4 then another night in front of the tv-am getting to enjoy being lazy at the moment :)

Did have a good day yesterday until hubby bought home chips which i demolished and now have a very sore tummy to show for it!!! Will i ever learn??

Also found out that my 'friends' all went out without me last night even though we agreed to save ourselves for a big night out next week :( i'm aware how childish i sound but a text would have been nice! I couldn't have gone anyway because i just can't afford two nights out in a row, i feel like i did at 11 years old when i was always last to be called on if everyone else was busy. Dunno what i do wrong! When we are all together i never feel like people don't want me there or anything but i never seem to be 'on the list' for nights out unless i'm actually there when they are organising it! Maybe it's because i'm married and they are all single? But i don't have the co-dependent type of relationship where we have to do everything together so i dunno......

Anyway not gonna dwell on it! positive note: look at all the empty calories and money they saved me ;)

Happy sunday everyone!!!! xx

Had a truly awful sunday diet wise and everything else!

was still a bit annoyed bout my friends so when i went out sunday night i was a bit grumpy and somewhere in my brain i decided getting drunk was the answer!!! Now i haven't been drunk in 3 months after a disastrous night out- i actually abstained completely until very recently but i really thought i had it under control. Want to be able to enjoy a couple of drinks and have a good time but one seems to lead to 10 more and a very poorly feeling me the next day which only leads to binging :(

I don't even remember coming home and that scares me because anything could happen.

Still feeling pretty ropey today and i'm sick of it , especially as i do it to myself EVERY time but never learn from my mistakes!!! I know this is one slip up since december and may be being bit hard on myself but this isn't the person i want to be.

Anyway onwards we go hopefully will control myself more this weekend- got a girls night out on sat thats been planned for ages so can't back out even though i want to right now x

Completely lost the plot over the last few days and have binged twice in 24hours :( been a bit better today but not tracked calories at all!!

Weighed in this morning as usual and am half a pound up which to be honest i'm pretty grateful for considering the amount i put away!!!

Got my first weekend of fun of the year this weekend so won't be very good but as long as i enjoy myself plenty i'll learn to live with it! feel so emotional this week but just this second realised it's totm so..................... feel a bit silly now!!! hate hormones having this much control over me ;)

Luckily i bought a very flattering skirt to wear out on sat which shows off my best bits (waist-above the belly ;) and legs) so hopefully a few drinks and i'll be feeling grand and not worrying but food or weight the more i worry the worse i do! However am gonna keep the drinks to JUST a few cos got plans on sunday(but no work :D) and don't wanna ruin it

hope everyone is getting along better than me!! xx

Hey there ... read through your diary .. youve done great !! Are you following my fitness pal? ive done ww, sw and now im fancying doing some cal counting as its a lot less hassle ..

Will keep following you for tips ;)

Ps, i also have a LOVE for Westlife :D .. Are you seeing them this year? xxxxx

You're doing fine hun, stop being so hard on yourself.
Enjoy your weekend and flaunt your stuff in that sexy skirt! :) xxx

Hey there ... read through your diary .. youve done great !! Are you following my fitness pal? ive done ww, sw and now im fancying doing some cal counting as its a lot less hassle ..

Will keep following you for tips ;)

Ps, i also have a LOVE for Westlife :D .. Are you seeing them this year? xxxxx

Hi thanks for reading :D I am on my fitness pal but been a bit slack of late! back on track from tomorrow though- am melissajayne83 if you want to follow ;)

I am going to see them this year on 20th may can't wait but gonna be emotional!!! already got fingers crossed for a reunion :D Rumours of boyzone touring next year for their 20th anniversary, so that will keep me going on the irish boyband front ;)

Good luck with cc i'm a veteran so any questions just ask xx

You're doing fine hun, stop being so hard on yourself.
Enjoy your weekend and flaunt your stuff in that sexy skirt! :) xxx

Thanks squeezy really needed to hear that feel like i've been losing my mind lately :) xx

betterforever83 said:
Hi thanks for reading :D I am on my fitness pal but been a bit slack of late! back on track from tomorrow though- am melissajayne83 if you want to follow ;)

I am going to see them this year on 20th may can't wait but gonna be emotional!!! already got fingers crossed for a reunion :D Rumours of boyzone touring next year for their 20th anniversary, so that will keep me going on the irish boyband front ;)

Good luck with cc i'm a veteran so any questions just ask xx

Hey ile add ya.

Im seeing them on 26th may .... Got seats close to the front too ... Eeeeeeeeeee :)

Thanks for your help .. Im planning on sticking to 1250 cals a day but wen I add exercise to mfp it gives you more cals to eat, do you eat them or stick to your normal daily allowance? Xxxxxxx

ooooh yeah i've got floor seats so fingers crossed for some flying westlifers as usual ;)

I don't really excercise so obv don't eat them back but am on my feet all day at work and only aim to lose 1lb per week so my allowance is 1440 anyway-more than enough if i'm not greedy :D

betterforever83 said:
ooooh yeah i've got floor seats so fingers crossed for some flying westlifers as usual ;)

I don't really excercise so obv don't eat them back but am on my feet all day at work and only aim to lose 1lb per week so my allowance is 1440 anyway-more than enough if i'm not greedy :D

Ahh my seats are floor too, we had tiered seats last year an I were well jel wen they floated over the crowd .. We both should have an amazinggg time .... I recon they will make us cry ... :(

Ahh, mfp allows me 1250 .. Even tho im on my feet all day .. its substantial tho I suppose xxxxxxx

I'm a bit out of my depth when it comes to westlife I'm afraid!

How was your weekend hun? Did you feel good in your skirt? :) xx

Yes squeezy i did have a good weekend but felt really bloaty and massive but had a couple of comments bout looking slimmer so obviously all iin my head ;)

Back to it big style now..........only 3 more weigh ins til my birthday :D

Just weighed myself and am gutted to confirm i've gained 5lb in 3 weeks of binging :( :( :(

Only myself to blame so am grabbing the bull by the horns and today is the beginning of a new weihghtloss journey!!! I'm ignoring all the ups and downs from the last 2 months and every day from now on i'm gonna make the best effort that i can. No more meals/days/ weeks off i am re educating m,yself for life as i NEVER want to regain this weight!! Begone evil junk food cravings :D

I can enjoy myself without eating and drinking til i feel like poop :p
Happy and healthy are the new words of the day........xx

With an attitude like that hun you are bound to do well. Well done for not letting it get to you, you will loose those pesky 5lbs in no time and take more with them to boot.
Behind you 100% babe! :) xx

Back