When the scales play tricks on you...

SerenRock

I weighed myself Saturday morning (I know, I know but it keeps me on track/reminds me how far I have come) and it weighed 8st 7lb. ERM....not unless I have cut off all 4 limbs...turns out two of the rubber feet were missing. It was still nice for a laugh though! This morning, having had wine last night I don't weigh until after breakfast and rehydrating. 12st 9lb. Now that's be a RESULT but I think they're still playing tricks. I should really hide the damn things.

I think I'd keep them as they are :) lol. It's a long time since I've seen a single figure when I stand in scales ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I ONCE had a genuine single figure. I was 9st 12. I was surviving on an apple, a low fat yoghurt and whatever we had for tea at home. I was skinny. I am built for weight/curves..broad shoulders and big boobs, hips etc. But it was funny to see that weight. My tiny sister weighs 8st and I could never be that slim. Shes tiny generally, just built small. I'll take being "properly" in the 12s ie when I weigh in at night post food its still 12st something.

I was single figure before I got married . That was 21 years ago :( since then I steadily got bigger after each pregnancy . Now I'll be happy at a size 12/14 whatever that weight may be

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back