When the scales say Err!

You won't get outstanding unless all your groups are showing green (sig+) for progress. Observed teaching had to be mainly outstanding and never less than good!

Anyway, less of that! I'm putting the stress of the week behind me now and focussing on carrying on with the LT. Did have a slip up last night that I'm not going to dwell on (apart from to say it involved two bottles of champagne) so I'm starving today! But back to 100%. I've got a pair of jeans on that I've not had on for about 18 months today, so well pleased with that! Hopefully it will motivate me thorugh the next few days.

be afraid Jane very light headed ;)

didnt realise head teachers were so young and good looking at my school we had old trouts :D ooo er mrs

Not feeling like I have lost much lb wise this week, so I took some photos. The first ones are of me at the end ofone week on LT, the second ones are of me at the end of week 5

Attachments

• FRONT WEEK 2.jpg
    FRONT WEEK 2.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 53
  • FRONT WEEK 5.jpg
    FRONT WEEK 5.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 52
Definite difference in those photos! :) Well done! :)

Can't believe we're into week 6 weigh in tomorrow. xx

hello mrs its weigh in for you tonight is it not???????? have you missed me thought I would check in and catch up with the diaries and all you CRAZY ppl :D:D:D

Just 1lb off this week, so bit dissapointed. I know I had the slip up with the tuna sandwich and bottle of fizz, but still thought I might lose a bit more.

Still, I'm in the middle of my TOTM at the minute and strangely I often its in the middle my weight goes up, not at the beginning.

But hey ho! the photos show I'm looking so much better and I'm certainly not giving in now. So lets hope next week brings a better loss.

Glad to see you back on here!!!

your still a loser lovie so dont be disapointed I bet you next week you get the loss you deserve bloody hormones are a woman's nightmare im lucky I dont have TOTM anymore (im half a woman now :D)

Well done Dusty :) You've had a heck of a week with the inspection, and have done super well. Am sure next week will bring you a few more lb off :)

Just keep swimming ;)

xx

Well done Dusty.At least you've lost 1lb hunny,don't be disappointed and with totm as well.You're doing great xxx

How are you getting on Dusty? Hope you're back on track and well on your way into ketosis again (if not already there?) xx

Hi Jayne,

Thanks for asking
I think i'm back in ketosis as people keep backing away when I talk to them :D:D

Been to a deadly boring meeting this morning about phonics (which we are already ahead of the game on) and there were lots of really nice biscuits kicking around but I didn't even think about having one. I was so pleased; in the past I'd have either sat looking at them and feeling sorry for myself or had just one and convinced myself it wouldn't make any difference!

This time I just looked and thought "not for me thankyou".
I'm staring to get lots of positive comments at work and that's helping too!

well done you on not eating biccy's your force is strong young one:D:D can you tell what film im watching!!

Yay, well done you for not going near the biscuits :) You are changing your way of thinking, which is great :) xx

Back