When to move up the plans?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by irisheyes, 7 November 2007 Social URL.

1. irisheyes

irisheyes Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    I'm confused!! I'm at my BMI 25 and want to lose another stone. My CDC advised me to do 790 and move up to 1000 next week. In my book it says 790 is for BMI of 25 or more (i.e. no mention of 25 plus a stone as I've read on here). Can anyone unconfuse me!?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. irisheyes

irisheyes Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    Forgot to say this is my 4th week of 790

4. Dobbie

Dobbie I will get to goal .....

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Irisheyes - if you are at BMI 25 you have to be on 1000 plan - search for other threads on this topic for a full explanation. If you have already been doing 790 you should move to 1000 now and lose the last stone on that. I'm in the same boat - BMI25 and on 1000 plan as of today.

x

5. Tico

Tico Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi,
    I am week 4 and so am AAMW next week. My BMI is now 25.2 I think and I have a stone to go until I reach my goal. At weigh in last night my CDC said after AAMW I could continue SS for a few more weeks until I get to goal! I am a little worried now... why is it suggested to move up plans once you get to BMI 25?

T xx:confused:

6. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    There is a sticky thread about this at the top of the Forum

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.