when to start exercising ???

i am about to finish my 3rd week on SS started walking this week i was wondering when could we start going to gym i went once this week did some tread mill and cycling later on felt my heart is pounding off my chest :sigh:strange since i use to do non stop 40min treadmill ....... i was just wondering when could we start exercising while on SS cause i miss my gym .....can i just do low intensity exercises .i need help ...........

Ideally you need to wait a couple of weeks until you are well established in ketosis.
After that you should start slowly and build it up gradually. If you're body is screaming Nooooo! Then you're doing too much. If you really want to go the gym and you're struggling to do what you want then you should consider moving up to step 2 or even step 3 to ensure you have the energy reserves to do you workout.
I hope that helps a little.
:)

I agree - don't over exert yourself. Remember that you're on really REALLY reduced calories.

As an example, I'm reasonably fit and didn't think about spending 4 or 5 hours doing reasonably exertive gardenning (removing turf, large stones, etc).

I felt so tired - I actually couldn't keep my eyes open once I stopped, and realised I'd probably done too much.

I was also rushing around yesterday and felt very faint. Just reminded me that I can't over do it at the moment. Soon I can carry on as normal though.

So as Alipally said, if you want to keep exercising, up the step you're on!

x

Back