When to WI

Vixs

I have just completed my 1st week of JUDDD and loving it so far!

I am doing Mon, Wed, Fri as DD and Tues, Thurs, Sat, Sun as UD.

When, in your experience is the best day to weigh yourself? I assume after a DD but would Tuesday after 1 DD be too soon from the weekend up days to make a difference on the scales, would I be better waiting until Thursdays or it doesn't matter?

I do the same days as you and weigh myself on a Saturday morning, that gives me the rest of the week to get rid of the weekend gain :)

I'm a glutton for punishment I do Tues morning! The way I see it is if its the same day each week if I lose I lose..whatever day I weigh on!

I'm a glutton for punishment I do Tues morning! The way I see it is if its the same day each week if I lose I lose..whatever day I weigh on!

I do the same. I weigh the same day every week on the basis that real fat loss will show regardless of whether it was an up or down day before. I see it as more of a true weight.

Weighed this morning after 12 days and a DD and I have lost 8.9lbs!! Know most of that will be water weight but happy with that. :)

Weighed this morning after 12 days and a DD and I have lost 8.9lbs!!

Wow well done that's brilliant!

I'm thinking of doing Mon, Wed and Fri as DD's when I start exercising and doing it that way I would weigh on a Saturday morning to have 5 days to get over the double up at the weekend.

Thanks everyone, going to stick to weighing myself every Saturday morning. Loving this plan, it's so easy and flexible. Next mission is to start exercising but I am finding it hard as I am so busy at work, when I get home I am so tired. Hopefully soon I can find the energy to do something.

Back