when ur body thinks ur starving....

curlylow

how can i make sure my body isnt thinking its starving? I'm worried i'm not eating enough, but it just dont know... heres whats been happening recently:-

week 1 - gym 4 x week and ate 'properly' meaning, no bad stuff, no chips, choc, crips white bread, sweets, no fried stuff anything like that... weigh in lost 12lb in 7 days...

week2 - gym 4 x week ate properly, blah blah all the same and in week 2's weigh in lost 3lb... ok ok

week 3 (this week) gym 4 x week ate properly blah blah all the same and in week 3's weigh didnt lose a thing, I burst into tears... i dont get it..

The thing is I lost 3 stones about 2years ago doing the exact same thing. I accidnetly put all the weight back on and another stone and a half... Not even one weigh in last time round did I ever lose anything less than atleast a lb..

I dont understand whats changed? Please help, I feel so sad and worse than ever as I have being trying so hard. Sorry for long post xxx

You didn't mention your age - I found the older I get, the harder and slower weight comes up. A SIGNIFICANT difference in my 40s then in my 30s, and literally, almost at the stroke of midnite of my 40th is when everything changed. So could that have anything to do with it?

Stick with it. You are doing great - 10 pounds in 3 weeks is very very good.

As the say, good things come to those who wait. We should all be due something great, ay?

Good luck, hang in there and don;t give up. :)

Back