When we're all skinny, what will be your first meal?

I've decided that every time I really fancy something whilst on LT I'll write it down and then I can make it once I'm back on regular food.

im doing the same thing.
right now top of my list is eggs florentine...
my boyfriend is a chef and has promised to make it for me when im happy with my weight.

weirdly it was the first thing he ever cooked me as well... soooo good.

my list is long but every so often i look at it and take stuff off it, i had a battered sausage on it but then took it off coz i figured i didnt really want to eat stuff like that when im done.

Eggs Florentine would be right up there on my list too, Liveadream. Only I'd add sliced tomato, avocado, American bacon and call it Eggs California. You'll have to post your bf's sauce recipe when we're done. Also looking forward to sushi rolls, with a bowl of endamame, hot sake and green tea tiramisu for dessert. Or cottage pie and banoffee. Or roast lamb with ballymaloe mint jelly, new potatoes, carrots, and a glass of red wine. Or a small pizza with spinach, carmelized onion and goat cheese.

Eggs Florentine would be right up there on my list too, Liveadream. Only I'd add sliced tomato, avocado, American bacon and call it Eggs California. You'll have to post your bf's sauce recipe when we're done. Also looking forward to sushi rolls, with a bowl of endamame, hot sake and green tea tiramisu for dessert. Or cottage pie and banoffee. Or roast lamb with ballymaloe mint jelly, new potatoes, carrots, and a glass of red wine. Or a small pizza with spinach, carmelized onion and goat cheese.

pandora you sound right up my street hahahaah
roast lamb with ballymaloe relish or mint jelly YUM!

wheres what we'll do, when we are all done ill get my BF to cook us super healthy but tasty dinner!

I like the sound of that Liveadream! Can your bf teach us to cook that super healthy tasty dinner too please? Just finishing a two-week refeed in which I ate quite a few of the foods I'd been craving, and was surprised that most of them were not as wonderful as I'd imagined. Even Eggs Florentine/California was too rich for my (new) taste. What tasted fabulous however was even more surprising. I have never been a fish person and suddenly fish was amazing, miso cod or baked catfish with mango salsa, especially when accompanied by a simple spinach salad of beets, goat cheese, tiny fried leeks and super-fresh spinach. Have my taste buds been re-educated? Long may it last!

totes!! im trying to get him to do a youtube channel I think people would really find it interesting but he just keeps laughing at me about it

as much as id like to say lush pizza lol i want to change the way of thinking so maybe a nice chicken salad & most certainly a lovely latte from costa, yassssss x

Back