When we're all skinny, what will be your first meal?

I don't think any of those foods are suitable for the refeed :D

I had a big think over my disappointment which was initially triggered by the bs thought ''I'll never be able to eat without reserve or junk food again!''
Yeah, whatever. I eat real healthily anyway, save a secret love of crisps, a desire to consume everything pretty (let's consider cupcakes on display in all their glory in perfect French bakeries next to perfectly round macaroons and pastries with different jewel-like jams and chopped nuts)
but that's not true - as long as it's not CONSTANT and as long as I'm not GRAZING I can gorge every so often and as long as I consider these wonderful things treats rather than the norm then not only will I appreciate them more but I'll also be better for it :D I think I'm set for life!

It changes daily. I mean, I was in M&S today and I went over to the sandwiches and jfc did I want a chicken stuffing one. I've been craving chicken nuggets. I LOVE chicken nuggets. Also been craving pasta, that's my favourite, with tomato-mascarpone sauce. Oh, I don't know. But I can see myself making something like chicken with olive oil drizzled and cherry tomatoes, or a real hearty lentil stew for dinner with cheese and tuna sandwiches for lunch. Mmmh.

Your first meal should be the healthiest of meals.,bad food is in the past, bad food is what made you go on this diet to begin with, after your lipo journey, you then begin your new journey of healthy eating, so you never have to go back on lipo again, if you asked what do I wish my first meal could be.....I'd say pizza :) x

My first meal will be at the harvester.
Salad bar
Chicken and bacon stack, which is a chicken breast and a gammon steak covered in BBQ sauce with jacket pot and corn on the cob !!
Yum.

I've gone 2 weeks since I finished TFR and the most unhealthy thing I've had was a bit of ice cream |:

Hopefully getting a Chinese this week as I need to up my calories to stop losing weight.

My first meal will definitely be...chicken and cashew nuts from my local chinese shop, its got loads of lovely steamed veg with it :)

Probably a nice home cooked roast, plenty of veg, nothing too fattening.......

I like the harvester idea Billie!!... however I probably will be like you James, and not have anything unhealthy for a while! but when I do... chicken and bacon stack with LOADS of free salad sounds perfect to me! (gosh i'm hungry now...) x

Gosh I am boring but truly a tin of tuna in brine with balsamic vinaigrette........sad but my No1 craving at the moment...

Lol everyone is putting really nice and healthy suggestions and it makes me smile because I have even found myself saying "once I get off this diet I cannot wait to have a nice chicken salad" and indeed I think it will be that, but I am badly craving salmon with potatoes and green beans (from watching the lipotrim DVD where they have a picture of it - gives me killer cravings).

If i am being honest with myself, I know I will have a chicken fillet burger meal :D but not habitually like I used to!

Chicken bacon and black pudding salad iv been craving it all week only 7 stone to go :(

week 1 -9lbs :)

I think I've changed what I want for my first naughty meal. infact its not actually a meal! I just want a little plate of nachos and cheese. Been craving them since about week 4, and that's likely to be the first naughty thing I have.

Chicken Caesar salad, that's a very healthy option Vix I love it! x

I would give anything for one but in my version it would have lots of parmesan and dressing and croutons not so healthy lol

Back