Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

When will I see the difference?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ChubLock, 6 December 2008 Social URL.

1. ChubLock

ChubLock Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.44%)
    Diet:
    SW/5:2
    On average, how long does it take for the weight loss to take affect on how the body looks like? I can only tell in my face, and even that's ever so slightly...is it cos I've only lost a small amount?

Actually, in comparison to this pic (Taken this summerat my heaviest) even I feel like i've lost some!

[​IMG]

Couple of weeks ago.
    [​IMG]

It's just hard to stay upbeat and positive when progress is so slow.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    I can see a huge difference in your face. Well done. Its best to lose weight slowly and least you'll know your more likely to keep it off. How long it takes to see a difference, I guess it depends on how over weight you are.

4. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

your face definitely looks slimmer. have you been measuring yourself? that's quite a good way of gauging changes in your body shape. That being said, I've lost nearly two stone and gone down a dress size and I don't feel any thinner - sometimes we don't see these things ourselves.

5. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    I know it sometimes seems like an age before you can see a difference, but trust me the change in your face is amazing!

xx

6. Less Rotund One

Less Rotund One Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    CD
    You can so see the difference in your face so I am guessing that you can also see it in your body

Good advice to take measurements also

Rosie x

7. ChubLock

ChubLock Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.44%)
    Diet:
    SW/5:2
    You guys are so supportive so I guess I just got to keep it up. It's just hard when progress feels slow.

Porgeous, wow, check out your transformation :D

8. CCPM

CCPM Maintaining

Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    You will notice the difference soon, your face already looks noticably thinner - keep on track you'll soon see the results.

M

9. Lighterlifer

Lighterlifer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(9.78%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    i can see the differnce!!!! i have lost 23lbs and only starting to see a real kind of difference now (and thats with going to the gym!) keep your losses up and im sure you will start to see a bigger difference very shortly :) x

10. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Theres a huge difference in your face!! I bet we'd see a huge difference in the rest of you too (if that doesnt sound too cheeky lol)

11. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    sometimes its just difficult to see it yourself.. i didnt think i looked that much different but I am taking pictures at each stone marker so I can look back and see. Was looking at a pic taken a few days ago against a pic from 4 weeks ago where I was 10lbs heavier.. and i was really horrified at the difference - especially when 4 weeks ago I was loving the picture I had just taken and now I hate it LOL :D

keep up your good work anyway. even if you STS over xmas, thats a big achievement in itself! xx

12. lea8198

lea8198 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    84.82kg
    Current Weight:
    78.02kg
    Goal Weight:
    68.04kg
    Lost(%):
    6.8kg(8.02%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Yep, I can see a big difference too in your face. Well done :)

I have lost just over 22lbs now (and just hit my target and I have only just started noticing it myself. I have gone down a dress size which is a big indicator but i think it takes a while for your head to catch up with your body. Take some measurements. I love doing that and i have measured a huge difference in myself and that's when i know it has to be working.

Goodluck. You can do it!

13. Emma_2008

Emma_2008 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.13%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    I too can see a massive difference in your face!:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.