When will I see the difference?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ChubLock, 6 December 2008 Social URL.

1. ChubLock

ChubLock Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.44%)
    Diet:
    SW/5:2
    On average, how long does it take for the weight loss to take affect on how the body looks like? I can only tell in my face, and even that's ever so slightly...is it cos I've only lost a small amount?

Actually, in comparison to this pic (Taken this summerat my heaviest) even I feel like i've lost some!

[​IMG]

Couple of weeks ago.
    [​IMG]

It's just hard to stay upbeat and positive when progress is so slow.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Diet:
    S&S
    I can see a huge difference in your face. Well done. Its best to lose weight slowly and least you'll know your more likely to keep it off. How long it takes to see a difference, I guess it depends on how over weight you are.

4. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

your face definitely looks slimmer. have you been measuring yourself? that's quite a good way of gauging changes in your body shape. That being said, I've lost nearly two stone and gone down a dress size and I don't feel any thinner - sometimes we don't see these things ourselves.

5. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    I know it sometimes seems like an age before you can see a difference, but trust me the change in your face is amazing!

xx

6. Less Rotund One

Less Rotund One Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    CD
    You can so see the difference in your face so I am guessing that you can also see it in your body

Good advice to take measurements also

Rosie x

7. ChubLock

ChubLock Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.44%)
    Diet:
    SW/5:2
    You guys are so supportive so I guess I just got to keep it up. It's just hard when progress feels slow.

Porgeous, wow, check out your transformation :D

8. CCPM

CCPM Maintaining

Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    You will notice the difference soon, your face already looks noticably thinner - keep on track you'll soon see the results.

M

9. Lighterlifer

Lighterlifer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    i can see the differnce!!!! i have lost 23lbs and only starting to see a real kind of difference now (and thats with going to the gym!) keep your losses up and im sure you will start to see a bigger difference very shortly :) x

10. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Theres a huge difference in your face!! I bet we'd see a huge difference in the rest of you too (if that doesnt sound too cheeky lol)

11. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    sometimes its just difficult to see it yourself.. i didnt think i looked that much different but I am taking pictures at each stone marker so I can look back and see. Was looking at a pic taken a few days ago against a pic from 4 weeks ago where I was 10lbs heavier.. and i was really horrified at the difference - especially when 4 weeks ago I was loving the picture I had just taken and now I hate it LOL :D

keep up your good work anyway. even if you STS over xmas, thats a big achievement in itself! xx

12. lea8198

lea8198 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    84.82kg
    Current Weight:
    78.02kg
    Goal Weight:
    68.04kg
    Lost(%):
    6.8kg(8.02%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Yep, I can see a big difference too in your face. Well done :)

I have lost just over 22lbs now (and just hit my target and I have only just started noticing it myself. I have gone down a dress size which is a big indicator but i think it takes a while for your head to catch up with your body. Take some measurements. I love doing that and i have measured a huge difference in myself and that's when i know it has to be working.

Goodluck. You can do it!

13. Emma_2008

Emma_2008 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.13%)
    Diet:
    Weightwatchers
    I too can see a massive difference in your face!:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.