• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

When will I see the difference?

ChubLock

Silver Member
S: 16st4lb C: 16st3lb G: 10st4lb BMI: 39 Loss: 0st1lb(0.44%)
On average, how long does it take for the weight loss to take affect on how the body looks like? I can only tell in my face, and even that's ever so slightly...is it cos I've only lost a small amount?

Actually, in comparison to this pic (Taken this summerat my heaviest) even I feel like i've lost some!

Couple of weeks ago.

It's just hard to stay upbeat and positive when progress is so slow.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Tanari

100% Focused
S: 14st9lb G: 9st4lb
I can see a huge difference in your face. Well done. Its best to lose weight slowly and least you'll know your more likely to keep it off. How long it takes to see a difference, I guess it depends on how over weight you are.

your face definitely looks slimmer. have you been measuring yourself? that's quite a good way of gauging changes in your body shape. That being said, I've lost nearly two stone and gone down a dress size and I don't feel any thinner - sometimes we don't see these things ourselves.

S: 14st1lb C: 8st10lb BMI: 23 Loss: 5st5lb(38.07%)
I know it sometimes seems like an age before you can see a difference, but trust me the change in your face is amazing!

xx

ChubLock

Silver Member
S: 16st4lb C: 16st3lb G: 10st4lb BMI: 39 Loss: 0st1lb(0.44%)
You guys are so supportive so I guess I just got to keep it up. It's just hard when progress feels slow.

Porgeous, wow, check out your transformation :D

CCPM

Maintaining
C: 11st0lb G: 11st4lb
You will notice the difference soon, your face already looks noticably thinner - keep on track you'll soon see the results.

M

S: 16st9lb C: 13st0.5lb G: 10st10lb Loss: 3st8.5lb(21.67%)
i can see the differnce!!!! i have lost 23lbs and only starting to see a real kind of difference now (and thats with going to the gym!) keep your losses up and im sure you will start to see a bigger difference very shortly :) x

S: 19st2lb C: 19st2lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 42 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
sometimes its just difficult to see it yourself.. i didnt think i looked that much different but I am taking pictures at each stone marker so I can look back and see. Was looking at a pic taken a few days ago against a pic from 4 weeks ago where I was 10lbs heavier.. and i was really horrified at the difference - especially when 4 weeks ago I was loving the picture I had just taken and now I hate it LOL :D

keep up your good work anyway. even if you STS over xmas, thats a big achievement in itself! xx

lea8198

Gold Member
S: 84.82kg C: 78.02kg G: 68.04kg BMI: 29.1 Loss: 6.8kg(8.02%)
Yep, I can see a big difference too in your face. Well done :)

I have lost just over 22lbs now (and just hit my target and I have only just started noticing it myself. I have gone down a dress size which is a big indicator but i think it takes a while for your head to catch up with your body. Take some measurements. I love doing that and i have measured a huge difference in myself and that's when i know it has to be working.

Goodluck. You can do it!

S: 20st8lb C: 19st13lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 38.9 Loss: 0st9lb(3.13%)
Theres a huge difference in your face!! I bet we'd see a huge difference in the rest of you too (if that doesnt sound too cheeky lol)
I too can see a massive difference in your face!:)