When will I start to "see" my weightloss?

ChubLock

Silver Member
I've lost almost three stone (3lb off) within the last year and I am yet to see any massive differences. In fact, the only thing to have got smaller is my bloody boobs, that's the bit I wanted to stay big! Everything else is still fat and massive.

I know I've still got 3 stone to go but I thought I might be looking slightly smaller by now? Boohoo!

ChubLock said:
I've lost almost three stone (3lb off) within the last year and I am yet to see any massive differences. In fact, the only thing to have got smaller is my bloody boobs, that's the bit I wanted to stay big! Everything else is still fat and massive.

I know I've still got 3 stone to go but I thought I might be looking slightly smaller by now? Boohoo!

That sucks! I'm sure you'll see it soon! How tall are you if you don't mind me asking?

xo

ChubLock said:

Have you lost dress sizes?

I'm 5ft4.9 so almost 5ft5.

Thinking back to last year I was a large 18/20 but now I'm almost a 16 so I suppose I have but my bum and thighs just look to be exactly the same size still :(

ChubLock said:

Thinking back to last year I was a large 18/20 but now I'm almost a 16 so I suppose I have but my bum and thighs just look to be exactly the same size still :(

Clearly a trick of your mind - you must have lost loads of inches - nearly 2 dress sizes well done - it's impossible that you look the same!!!

ChubLock said:

That's great! Have you got a photo of you at size 18/20 and a photo of you at size 16? That might help you see :) you could play spot the difference! :) xo

My daughter is forever taking photos of me so even when I feel like im not shrinking I can look back at the photos & c the difference if uve gone down in dress sizes u will b able to c it, has anyone commented on ur losses? Well done btw ur doing great

I've lost 2.5 stone and I struggle to see a difference - but everyone else says they can! I admit to having a bit of a case of body dysmorphia though.

I didn't see any weight loss until I looked at a picture of my face! It actually has a shape now as opposed to just round!! (19lbs down and it is the only part of me that looks smaller mind!)

Back