When will we all be at goal?

xSinead

Silver Member
So i've lost almost 6 stone, will be at my goal by november, a total of 9 stone gone altogether, VERY excited.
I'm already planning Christmas.. I've just got a new job, so i'm spending my wages mentally already hahaha!! Christmas this year is going to be amazinggggg.. I'll probably be treating myself more than anybody else, first thing on my list is a new wardrobe!! ;)

I'm hoping to be at goal by my 21st birthday in December I've lost 1st1lb so far this year only 11lbs to go but this will be the hard time! Hope to be there before my 21st but not pushing for it!

Lauren x

11lb will take you no time lol, i've lost that in 10 days before xx

It's always this last part thy gets me tho!!
I always take 2lbs off ten put 1lbs on etc so I'm not making my goal too early so don't stress and give up lol I'm one of those all or nothing people x

woah thats quite impressive, how did you lose like 6-7 pounds in one week? Do you do any exercise?

I guess Ive pretty much reached my goal, but I realise I'm not happy, finally got a flat stomach and trimmer legs, but I wanna concentrate on fat loss now, getting a really good low body fat index, that would be good.

I cant diet, Ive luckily lost all my weight through sports only. I tried to diet but it made me depressed because I love eating, especially junk food, many times a week. So I made sure I played sports a couple times a week, but I ensured that done it with high intensity.

I've lost 9 pounds in a week before.
I'm on Cambridge, and i've lost 6 stone in 23 weeks :D

On the Cambridge diet do you build back up to normal meals again? Read a bit about its first stage just no further!
I'm doing mindful eating so I know weight loss will be slower but I've not had to make many drastic changes or anything to lose which has been a plus as I can't stick to diets at all either

Xxx

Yup, eventually i'll build up to eating meals again, ive decided to cut out carbs though anyway.
I've had a few meals whilst being on Cambridge for 23 weeks so far anyway, and always had huge losses every week. VERY lucky!
Its alot of money, but been the best 23 weeks of my life :D

I agree if it's making you happy its worth the cost!
I did celebrity slim as a quick fix last year before my holidays and got to 9st11 then in like 2 weeks but I couldn't cope I felt weak and couldn't train at the gym. So after holiday I put it all back on lol purely because I went from eating nothing to an all inclusive holiday and I didn't expect it to stay off after that. Building up is definitely the way to do it so your body gets used to it!

Lauren x

Only 5lbs to go for me, id be happy to be at goal now if I wasnt so flabby but I wouldnt know where to start toning myself up!

Back