When?!

yummy mummy

Silver Member
Ive been doing Cd for 3days but havent noticed any change in weight or clothes yet!
Ive read that some people have had a change in both weight and clothes and wondered how long it took before this was noticed (more clothes than weight)!

Also what was the difference thanks x x x x

For me it was actually the start of my 3rd week that I really started to notice it big time. For a lot of people the first thing they notice is there neck getting tighter (weird but common!).

I found my energy levels were up though from about day 5.

Mike

Ive been on it 10 days, lost 1/2 stone, but i dont feel it, or i dont personally see. Though my family and bf say they can see a little difference

It took a couple of weeks for me to start seeing a difference in my clothes. To be honest hun I've never heard of anyone seeing their clothes being looser after just 3 days so I really would go getting yourself stressed about it just yet. This diet is like any other, it takes a little while for you to start seeing the change but at least with CD you see it a lot quicker!:)

Neck getting tighter?! very strange. lol

About 2 weeks or so i noticed the difference seeing my collar bones lol

cool cool, ill wait, im so impatient

Yeah, the thinner neck thing is wierd ... apparently if you neck is larger then 13 inches you are overwieght... x x it took 2 weeks for me hun and i dropped a size x

ill just keep waiting then, just want to feel like something is happening

you'll get there, don't focus so much on what everyone else is doing although i shouldnt say that as i do it! lol but we are all so different, i noticed my clothes were looser in the first week, and now they're falling off me, but just relax because it will happen for you hun xx

Yeah, the thinner neck thing is wierd ... apparently if you neck is larger then 13 inches you are overwieght... x x it took 2 weeks for me hun and i dropped a size x

Hi Nic

You changed to CD from LT??

xx

Back