Where am i going wrong :-(

beansmum

Hi all,

I started the Cambridge Diet 10 days ago, weighing in at 18st11, had my first weigh in on Thursday but only lost 8 pound, although this is a lot, cant help feeling a bit disappointed, since Thursday i weighed myself this morning and the scales havent moved!! Been sticking to it 100% as well. Feeling a bit frustrated to say the least

8lbs is a big loss don't be disappointed. There's usually a small loss week 2 or 3 when your body is in shock. Don't weigh daily or it'll just annoy you. I had a sts week about wk 8, despite total ss. Your body just does things in its own time. Drink your water & have your packs & you'll be fine.

beansmum said:
Hi all,

I started the Cambridge Diet 10 days ago, weighing in at 18st11, had my first weigh in on Thursday but only lost 8 pound, although this is a lot, cant help feeling a bit disappointed, since Thursday i weighed myself this morning and the scales havent moved!! Been sticking to it 100% as well. Feeling a bit frustrated to say the least

Only???? 8lb is a months loss on ww, sw etc...

Wow that loss is fantastic i lost 5 in my first week the 6 in my second , my only advice to you would be dont go on your own scales !!!! And keep going your doing great x

Lots of water honey!! it's magical stuff x x

8lbs is fantastic, like others have said, you'll take 3-4 times as long to lose that on the regular slimming diets so that's fab! i lost 7lbs 1st week then 5lbs 2nd week but only a 1lb the week after. i was disappointed but your body is getting used to the shock! i lost another 4lbs the week after the 1lb loss so that made up for it but it just shows if you stick at it you will get the results over time!! xx

Back