Where am I going wrong?

Wheelie

It's been my 1st week everyone raves saying you loose loads in week 1 I have only lost a lb! My Syn value hasn't been great as I didn't understand the concept of that! Where am I going wrong is it Syn related? Or another possible cause?

I'm the same only 1lb off. I've done sw before and I've hardly ate any syns. I'm really disappointed but at least it's a pound off & not on? I'm thinking I'm not having enough superfree foods although I feel like I've ate tonnes of fruit. Maybe this week just wasn't our week :)

I'm the same only 1lb off. I've done sw before and I've hardly ate any syns. I'm really disappointed but at least it's a pound off & not on? I'm thinking I'm not having enough superfree foods although I feel like I've ate tonnes of fruit. Maybe this week just wasn't our week :)

Fruit is a great superfree, however it's the superfree veg which is my saviour. By having at least 1/3 superfree veg on my plate I can stay in control and get a lovely fresh dose of food to boost my weightloss.

Did you both keep a food diary? Did you discover anything on it from using it along side your book? Have you handed it to your consultant?

But this am I had support from my career I reweighed and have lost 2 1/2 lb! Panic over

Congrats on the 2.5 loss! Keep up the good work :)x

Back