where are all the lipotrimmers tonight

munchies

hope yous are not all down the pub! :rolleyes: - wishfull thinking - here is to next week and 21 shakes - we can do it :cool: thanks for all the support and encouragement during last week still on PMT oh my GOD - will kill the hubby worst thing is you make him:D his dinner then u have to WASH UP
maddens me even more!! secretly think he knows that !

Lol munchies!!

Thankfully im not married and dont have to put up with that :)

Im lying in bed nursing a hangover and watching ugly betty of 4od lol :)

Lol munchies!!

Thankfully im not married and dont have to put up with that :)

Im lying in bed nursing a hangover and watching ugly betty of 4od lol :)

Lol ill do my share of washing up dont worry :cool:

You can do all the washing up I HATE IT!! it makes my hands dry!

Ill gladly do everything else :)

Hi Munchies,
no, no pub for me, still LTing over here. Think it's holidays that has people off site, it has been rather quiet these days but will pick up no doubt during the week again. Best of luck.

Wanabskinny, do you have to lose 3 stone? I have lost over 3 already and hope to lose another 5 stone. Are you just wondering about it or is it something you are considering doing soon?

Doirin

God u have lost 3 stone that is really good how long did that take u ?? Yea i think il do it just hope id b able to stick it :( how do u find it dorin ???

Hiya :)

Mmmmm pub....:eek: :ashamed0005:

I think your o/h should do his own washing up :p

I hope your hangover aint too bad ChellyWellyBoot :giggle:

:bestwishes:

Lei xxx

chelly is that a pic of your dog (that your mom was getting rid off) - he is handsome - love dogs my dog loves your dog. My mother was the same get rid of everything that she could even to this day! a c
my mother is in N.Irl and hasn't spoken or wrote to me in 1 1/2 years her loss really do we need them - just a small bit when we are feeling down or alone but she doesn't care at all - sundays are my worst days = thats why i take it out on hubby with the "wash up" don't mind doing it really at least i know they are done right
love munchies xo

Hola, Yup thats My baby Charlie, he went yesterday :( :( It broke my heart taking them to the ferry port and when i left him with Jade he kind of looked at me as if to say, Where are you going and why are you leaving me?

I looked a right tit crying my eyes out in that place and I could see people staring at me lol!!

But Im glad Its my sister thats taking him and I know he will be safe and happy....

Still hate my mum very much so at this moment in time though :(

Where abouts in N.ireland does she live?

Hehe we went out to betty blacks on saturday night and we just wanted to get as drunk as possible a quickly as possible because we didnt head out til 11.30, so were were downing shots of sambuka and our double JD's lol

Back