Where are my girls at?

StephCracknell

Silver Member
Where is everyone? I don't see much exercise going on :eek: but I am sure you are all busy exercising and just forgot to post your exercise :D

Even if you take a walk around the block, it's all exercise and it's all good for you.

xxxx

Steph
Are you doing a July exercise challenge on here? I am back to the gym, cycling etc this week so would love to join the July thread when it gets going......

Im not doing so well - think its linked to me being outta the zone, but will be back to it as of tomorrow as Im going swimming again xxx

Go for it Rainbow, the exercise will make you feel better and may motivate you a little

Steph
Are you doing a July exercise challenge on here? I am back to the gym, cycling etc this week so would love to join the July thread when it gets going......
No time like the present Lindam, join our June as well :D

I will post a new one for July as well and all are welcome

xxx

but will be back to it as of tomorrow as Im going swimming again

Good for you honey. I love to swim and it's such great exercise. Once I have my laser eye surgery all sorted I am going to get back into swimming as well

x

Hi Steph
After a slow start to the month I joined Curves gym.:p Getting addicted!!!!! 3 times last week and up to now twice this week.:)
It is a 30 minute circuit workout.
Hoping to lose inches.:)
Irene

No time like the present Lindam, join our June as well :D

I will post a new one for July as well and all are welcome

xxx

Exercise - yesterday was powerplate in the morning and an hours hilly cycle in the evening. as for today only managed 20 mins interval training on the treadmill!
:whacky068:

Oooh Irene well done honey!!! I have heard really good things about curves!!

x

Back